Hi everyone.

I currently configuring my store. I have 3 domains. lovethedove.sk is primary domain with hosting. lovethedove.cz is redirected to .sk and lovethethedove.eu is also redirected to .sk

I have three shops in multistore. All 3 shops are enabled. .sk works great but when i want to enter to .cz or .eu, empty page appears. in ur line stay .cz or .eu but when I enter it with www, for example www.lovethedove.cz. It redirect it to .sk domain. 

I have all three shops online for test reasons so you can try it. What is wrong?

Thank you for your reply

// lovethedove.cz/admin working ok

Edited by daniel.kapicak (see edit history)

it's possible that your redirect does not work properly, if you redirect 301/302 then ps will not be able to resolve the 'other' shop.

maybe this will help:

for plesk hosting control alias additional domain to main domain

for cpanel hosting control park additional domain to main domain

if you do not have these hosting control it's best to contact hosting, tell them how you need it done if cpanel/plesk they may be able to tell you how to do this with other hosting control.

Thank you for your reply. I contacted my hosting provider. I let you know when they reply to me. I see another problem. when I enter to url line lovethedove.sk and press enter, nothing happens but when I press enter again, everything loads ok. After 10 minutes and more when I open new tab and enter to url line lovethedove.sk, it is the same beahvior.  It probabpy cause the same problem which you described?

Thank you for your reply. I contacted my hosting provider. I let you know when they reply to me. I see another problem. when I enter to url line lovethedove.sk and press enter, nothing happens but when I press enter again, everything loads ok. After 10 minutes and more when I open new tab and enter to url line lovethedove.sk, it is the same beahvior.  It probabpy cause the same problem which you described?

I did not have this issue visiting http://lovethedove.sk/, on ff and chrome.

You might try removing any redirects you have put in place.

Thank you, Im still waitng for reply from support of my hosting provider. They said to me that their admins check this.

I have another note. If shop is disabled and "out of order" screen appears when I want to visit shop,  text "out of order"  is in the right language, so for .sk in Slovak language, for .cz in czech and for .eu in english. So in this scenario, ps resolve right shop. But when is shop enabled, it only appears blank page :(