In product-list.tpl add this code:

{if (!$PS_CATALOG_MODE AND ((isset($product.show_price) && $product.show_price) || (isset($product.available_for_order) && $product.available_for_order)))}
    <div class="content_price" itemprop="offers" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Offer">
        {if isset($product.show_price) && $product.show_price && !isset($restricted_country_mode)}
            <span itemprop="price" class="price product-price">
                {if !$priceDisplay}{convertPrice price=$product.price}{else}{convertPrice price=$product.price_tax_exc}{/if}
            </span>
            <meta itemprop="priceCurrency" content="{$priceDisplay}" />
            {if isset($product.specific_prices) && $product.specific_prices && isset($product.specific_prices.reduction) && $product.specific_prices.reduction > 0}
                <span class="old-price product-price">
                    {displayWtPrice p=$product.price_without_reduction}
                </span>
                {if $product.specific_prices.reduction_type == 'percentage'}
                    <span class="price-percent-reduction">-{$product.specific_prices.reduction * 100}%</span>
                {/if}
            {/if}
        {/if}
    </div>
{/if}

after this code:

{if isset($quick_view) && $quick_view}
    <a class="quick-view" href="{$product.link|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" rel="{$product.link|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}">
        <span>{l s='Quick view'}</span>
    </a>
{/if}

Thanks my friends, after your helps i remember what i modified. That was BO preferences > product > Catalog Mode = Yes. Thanks Hammani and dioniz.

In BO preferences > product > Catalog Mode = NO

Oh man i forgot about that :) Time to go to sleep...

Hey mate, I want to show price of my product to my members, but I need to hide price to visitors or followers, someone can help me where I can setup this functionality into PrestaBox...

back office-->customers-->groups-->(edit a group, visitors)

set to not show prices...

save

now they will need to login to see prices