Backoffice 1.6, Edit File, advanced parameters > Performance

Hello,

In the 1.6.0.6 backoffice, for the advanced parameters > Performance,  I can't find instructions for editing some of the words for that file. This is not needed for translations, would like to change the text wording.

Can someone please provide instructions where to find the file for editing & instructions for editing?

I imagine many people would find this post helpful and if its already been posted before, please provide link to the post. 

Thank you for your time. 

Slow down with your posts, a bunch of your posts could be grouped into one post. Search your admin source code for the string you are looking to edit and you can find it in the source. 

• Like 1

I was trying to create a topic for each post since everyone always request multiple topics to contain its own post. Every topic is different.

I understand I can edit the source code but it would be helpful to know the file location of that specific page or at least what I am looking for. 

I am not on a machine that has a version of Prestashop on it right now, but I can tell you what I do when I need to find a string like that. I open sublime text and do a find in folder and select the admin folder, then put in the text string I am looking for. It will show what files it is in, in the admin. 

Also as an answer to some of your other questions, I think you might be able to disable some of the features you want by creating accounts with custom access privileges. Look at the employees roles, you can edit what is seen from there. 

Yes, I agree you can create accounts with custom access privileges but ideally, I would prefer to simply edit the actual file text, I just need an idea of where its located (i.e what folder are those files usually located)??.