Urgent - Problem with PayPal module

Hello,

When our customers try to pay us and click on paypal option it should redirect them to paypal site instead it just get them blank page.

And this what i got in the error log:

[07-Mar-2014 13:51:15 US/Eastern] PHP Strict Standards:  Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/************/public_html/modules/productsCarousel/productsCarousel.php on line 295

Hope you help us in this matter.

Sincerely,

Hi, 

I use Prestashop 1.6 version. When customers try to pay by Paypal, they are getting error 500 page instead of getting redirected to Paypal page. I took up this issue with Hostgator and below is the response I received. Can someone please help ?

Quote:

It appears that your module was missing a .htaccess file. I have created an empty .htaccess file but the errror still persists. You will need to check with the Prestashop developers for what needs to be updated to correct the plugin issue. Below is the error appearing in the Apache logs for the 500 error.
Tue Jun 03 19:06:26 2014] [crit] [client 192.185.1.20] (13)Permission denied: /home2/amro/public_html/clickastro.co/modules/paypal/express_checkout/.htaccess pcfg_openfile: unable to check htaccess file, ensure it is readable, referer: http://clickastro.co/quick-order

Unquote: