[SOLVED] White screen after submitting Cashondelivery order

Hello,

I use payment module "Cashondelivery", but if I select this pyement method at the end of order, I see only white screen (although the displaying errors is enabled). In modules/cashondelivery/controllers/front/validation.php is this row:

$this->module->validateOrder($this->context->cart->id, Configuration::get('PS_OS_PREPARATION'), $total, $this->module->displayName, null, array(), (int)$this->context->currency->id, false, $customer->secure_key);

I compared it with "Bankwire" module (which is ok) and there is a different in second parameter of function validateOrder. In "Cashondelivery" module is Configuration::get('PS_OS_PREPARATION') and in "Bankwire" module is Configuration::get('PS_OS_BANKWIRE'). If i change it in "Cashondelivery" module to PS_OS_BANKWIRE, it works. But there is some other problems, for example with sending email about information about bankwire.

How to solve this?

Thank you, and sorry for my bad English. I hope, you will understand me.

it's hard to say what's going on without error code.

im more than convinced that there are some errors, but somehow you don't see them.

can you for example right after line you mentioned put simple text:

TEST

do you see then syntax error?

don't add echo "test";

just add simple "text" - will see if error reporting is activated on your host.

with wrong sytanxt you should see error log, if it will not appear - it means that your host disabled error reporting and you have to check error log file.

without this log, it will be a bit hard to help

im confused a little. let's clarify ;-)

I added also simple "test" and it displays some error. But why it doesn't display anything, only white screen?

so your website displays error when you apply there "test", or it doesnt?

have you got an access to php error log file?

so your website displays error when you apply there "test", or it doesnt?

Yes, it displays error, when I add "test" somewhere in code.

have you got an access to php error log file?

I don't know what do you mean by this. I found only some files in log folder.

It is folder created by Prestashop and there is some .log files. In log file for today is 4 times this row:

*ERROR* 	2014/06/01 - 08:55:06: Property OrderPayment->order_reference length (10) must be between 0 and 9 at line 837 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

And I found also other logs folder in directory outside the prestashop folders, but there is only info - some file donesn't exist etc.