solutions for nice templates but missing some modules

Hi all,

A simple question, but I'm a newbie so I've many doubts:

I'm creating my clothing ecommerce and I would like to understand if a template from other categories, like jewels or cars could work fine for clothing too.

I'm asking this, cause in the description of every item, I'd need my users to select their own size, but in jewels and car template there is not this function.

Are there third modules to add this function to a different category template?

Or, I was also thinking: could I obtain same result using a custom field?

Hope in your answers

thanks

hello

Cases related to attributes (like size, color etc.) are not a matter of theme, these things are a default prestashop features

these features will work with each theme, because usually themes uses native prestashop features.

it will be much easier if you will ask theme developer about it.

im more than convinced that they will confirm what i said above

Hello vekia, 

yes I know about those features.

What I've mentioned was another thing.

I spoke about modules, or functions.

For example: one template I like for its design would be good for my needs but would be perfect if had also a vertical module where I could put the manufacturers names.

Some templates have it, but I don't like the rest of the template, while other templates are generally nice but missing of that module.

I was wondering if there are modules I could download to add this function to my template.

Same thing for the item description I mentioned in the previous message.

My ecommerce will speak about clothing, but I don't find nice clothing templates: so let's suppose I find a nice template from another category, like jewels; obviously the item descriptions in this template don't have the possibility to choose among sizes for pants, shirts and so on. I would like to know if I can create a form for clothing sizes in a template that in its default design is made for another type of business, like, jewels, cars, hi-tech...and so on.

I apologize for my english, but hope I made myself clear anyway