Plenty of blank space in my webshop

Hello, I have problem with default theme. It is messed out. I thought, this is because of bootstrap and small display od iPad, but now I found eshop in Prestashop 1,6 which was "normal" and looks "clean and tidy". I attached some pictures, can someone know, how to fix this problem?

Maybe on PC it looks good, but try it on smaller display of tablet. I used to have half orders from iPad's. My website is www.applessories.cz. I tryed to unistall/install the theme configuration module and clear cache and force recompile template. No result.

post-707112-0-60196100-1401616762_thumb.jpg

Edited by applessories (see edit history)

Hello, I tryed to copy default boostrap theme from new instalation and it helped a little bit. But there is still another problem. It looks like i have only 1 colum in product page. Modules like category, my account etc are displayed one under another but next to them, there is blank space. You have to roll down to see products. Do you know, where to check settings about 2 colums to have category module next to product list?

Hello, homepage now looks normal. Use to be there category block, but I don't need it there. I have problem with product list. Products are under all blocks that is placed in left column.

It is in first picture. I found someones web shop in prestashop and it looks how it should looks (second picture). Do you know what I should do to have same way? Everything in 1 page? Blocks in left column and products in the center?

post-707112-0-93244700-1401664019_thumb.jpg

post-707112-0-70093900-1401664033_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...