Wrong price showing on storefront after updated.

I have the first product to my shop and the price is showing wrong. Could someone please tell me what am I doing wrong. It is suppost to show 21.19 and it is showing 71.19. Can you guys take a look and tell me where is my mistake, please. This is my shop: www.emomania.com

Thanks

Oh! and the image is not showing.

Thank you for the rapid respond. I don't even know why the shop doesn't fully funsion. I added some products and when you click on the category doesn't show up the items. Then the price is show $50 over the final price. I'm so confuse that I'm thinking as much as I love Prestashop it is too big for me. I thought would be easier but I feel I'm taking too long in all this details that I need to pay someone to do it for me or go somewhere else. I don't know I'm so confused. Is it there any easy manual that explain each part of PS and how to customize it?

Thanks again. I checked the shipping info and I have only $2 charge for shipping. This would raise the price to $23 but not to $71.

Could it be a bug or is it that I have to set up other areas of the shop to make this work?

Thank again.

I found the solution to my image no showing problem in here:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/30790/general_discussion/friendly_url

The problem was that after uploading the htaccess file I didn't generated the file in the Generator section of Prestashop back office.

Hope it helps.

But I haven't found the solution to the price problem.

Can someone help me please.