How to remove cart from check out page

H i ,

As i am  a new bee to the prestashop ,I am facing problem after clicking checkout page ,the page will be redirected to registration page (i.e order-opc.php) ,from this page i want to remove the cart block which is present on the left coloumn....

If a try to remove from home page then it will affect to all other pages .The problem is that i dont want to remove the cart from home page but i want to remove it from new account page(or registration or order-opc.php).

Please help me.....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

post-779128-0-07463500-1401394698_thumb.png

go to modules > positions tab in back office

search for left or right column modules list and click on edit icon near the block cart module

define there exceptions, select there order opc pages as an exception

H i ,

As i am  a new bee to the prestashop ,I am facing problem after clicking checkout page ,the page will be redirected to registration page (i.e order-opc.php) ,from this page i want to remove the cart block which is present on the left coloumn....

If a try to remove from home page then it will affect to all other pages .The problem is that i dont want to remove the cart from home page but i want to remove it from new account page(or registration or order-opc.php).

Please help me.....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ya ,its working fine .....thanku u