[SOLVED] shipping problem

Hi

I have Editing 3 shipping companies, when I made test purchase , Just one company appeared.... others no..why?

C0EPcp.jpg

uyoUPD.jpg

Hi, thanks for the message. You have to show us your configuration for the companies that are not showing. There must be a restriction somewhere. 

What zones and weight and/or price ranges are in place. What address are you using? 

Hi, thanks for the message. You have to show us your configuration for the companies that are not showing. There must be a restriction somewhere. 

What zones and weight and/or price ranges are in place. What address are you using? 

I use weight from 0 up to 10000

prices according to company prices.

PS. I am from Jordan-Asia..

so What I shall do?

Edited by abady (see edit history)

Hello Abady,

That's a good thing that you post on the forum, but be careful you posted in the French forum, so I move your topic into the English forum, at the "Configuring & using PrestaShop" section. :)

• Like 1

Hello Abady,

That's a good thing that you post on the forum, but be careful you posted in the French forum, so I move your topic into the English forum, at the "Configuring & using PrestaShop" section. :)

Hello Samyha

thank you alot for that :) ,,, can you help me please? really need to fix all shipment setup.

Did you do an upgrade just before noticing the issue? Because an upgrade can disable the shipping module you're using. Make sure it's still activated in the "Modules" section.

I also invite you to contact our support team at this phone number: + 44 20 3697 1999. Our team will be happy to help you :)

Did you do an upgrade just before noticing the issue? Because an upgrade can disable the shipping module you're using. Make sure it's still activated in the "Modules" section.

I also invite you to contact our support team at this phone number: + 44 20 3697 1999. Our team will be happy to help you :)

modules updated till this moment..

I cant call ,coz it is international call, and solving problem if it written here will be easier. 

I can follow steps here in correct way.

:)

can any one tell me what is Potential problems to my case? I hope if you give me many problems make this error.

until I check them all one by one,

pictures will be more usefull to follow the problem.

this will be more helpful.

thanx :)

You will need to contact their support for that question.

Can you tell me the address that you are shipping to and the weight of the product you have added. 

these Numbers according to shipping Price per 1/2 kilo , do you have better Idea?

ONsUDk.jpg

aCCDjx.jpg

SbVYov.jpg

Hi, actually, I mean can you show me the weight of the actual product you are adding. 

And the address you are shipping to. 

where is this ? do you mean catalog- product? or you want my site link?

Okay, just so you know. You don't have to do that for all products if you have a simple setup. If no carrier is selected then it automatically show the carriers which are allowed in your Carrier restrictions. 

Are there certain products that can only ship for certain carriers? Then you can use that. Either way, I'm glad you sorted it out. Have a great day!

Okay, just so you know. You don't have to do that for all products if you have a simple setup. If no carrier is selected then it automatically show the carriers which are allowed in your Carrier restrictions. 

Are there certain products that can only ship for certain carriers? Then you can use that. Either way, I'm glad you sorted it out. Have a great day!

now I want ask , from where I can make setup to add all companies without I do it with each item?

another question

why Presta not divide Asia to 4 or 5 parts? like East Asia price-West Asia- North Asia- South Asia -center Asia?

this will help merchant. for example: If I want set up price for Asia right now, Price of Japan same to Saudi Price shiping!! while Saudi country is very close to Jordan,Japan sooo far.. so how we can handle this problem?

now I want ask , from where I can make setup to add all companies without I do it with each item?

another question

why Presta not divide Asia to 4 or 5 parts? like East Asia price-West Asia- North Asia- South Asia -center Asia?

this will help merchant. for example: If I want set up price for Asia right now, Price of Japan same to Saudi Price shiping!! while Saudi country is very close to Jordan,Japan sooo far.. so how we can handle this problem?

You should edit your zones and create new ones. That way you don't need to edit each product.

What are your shipping costs for various countries?

can i delete for shipping menu ? i really stuck for that. can u help me sis ?

I will add Question here :

I have a new question about cost of shipping.

I add My country to my shipping setup. with lowest cost

I do make order for test to see if it workable..it give me highest cost!!!

so I wounder if this the reason?

C4tsIR.jpg

I will add Question here :

I have a new question about cost of shipping.

I add My country to my shipping setup. with lowest cost

I do make order for test to see if it workable..it give me highest cost!!!

so I wounder if this the reason?

C4tsIR.jpg

can any one answer me this question please?

Hello,

What is the weight of the product you are purchasing? If it's within 0-100 kg's and shipping to an enabled Zone. It will be 20 Euros

hi Ben.

I have a Product weight 2 KG, this wight price 41.87 EU. can I add new range for that? for example , after 500 grams of first range can I add new price for new weight

YxgTYK.jpg

another question

I do make zone for Jordan and I put price 2.4 EU for shipping. but when I make test to know if shipping price for Jordan will appear. it gave me highest range not Jordan price! how I can fix this?

Hey,

Please refrain from "upping" a post the same day where somebody responds. It's not good forum Behavior.

You should first read these tutorials for more information. It is for 1.5 but the concept is the same. http://www.webhostinghub.com/help/learn/prestashop-15-tutorials/setting-up-shipping

sorry for "up" my friend, last few days, my post dive down too much without any reply. sorry for that.

thanks for link..

No problem, on the weekend traffic is usually a bit lower. 

The answer to your question lies in the shipping configuration. I also don't totally understand what you want to do. I think reading the tutorials should help you. It will take time but it will lead to better questions and clearer understanding of shipping, zones, carriers and fees.

Thanks

No problem, on the weekend traffic is usually a bit lower. 

The answer to your question lies in the shipping configuration. I also don't totally understand what you want to do. I think reading the tutorials should help you. It will take time but it will lead to better questions and clearer understanding of shipping, zones, carriers and fees.

Thanks

Ok , I will make it simple and easy to you..

according to my ship company,, if your product weight from 0 -500 grams it had a price

if your product weight more than 500 grams till 1 kilo it had another price

for example.

If I have a product weight 500 grams , price will be from Jordan to USA =23.2 Jordan Dinar which = 23.92 Euros.

If I have a product weight 1 Kilo, Price will be from Jordan to USA = 29 Dinar , which = 29.90 Euros.

now, How can we adjust the price with weights? it must if I take order with 500 gram it should give me shipping price of 500 gram, if it 1 kilo , it should give me 1 kilo shipping Price.

about Jordan zone, which is cheap price incomparable to out side countries, why when I am from Jordan , IP Jordan, when I take order, it give me shipment price of USA? I add Jordan zone with it price, why it give me USA prices shippment ??

Can you show me a product page that includes the weight of the product you are trying to purchase?

sure

here is:

this is a 100 grams weight.

HircXr.jpg

LuiZvf.jpg

another one:

this is a 2KG weight.

fL5zXR.jpg

MSotID.jpg

2 different products, 2 different weights , same shipping price?!! IP Jordan!?!?!

PS. Jordan price for Jordan costumers is 2.40 $

do you think , if I from Jordan, settings in my shipping setup for Jordan zone 2.4, must give me shipping of Jordan? instead of highest range?

shouldn`t also see different shipping prices for different weights to different countries zones?

I am try to find answer for this puzzle :).

You need to remove the country Jordan from the zone "Africa"... make sure it is only in the zone "Jordan"

Then you need to go to Shipping>Shipping and remove the 2 dollar charge for shipping and handling.

also, you don't need to add carriers to each product. The ranges will automatically choose which carriers are available. Please remove the carriers from the product edit page.

You need to remove the country Jordan from the zone "Africa"... make sure it is only in the zone "Jordan"

Then you need to go to Shipping>Shipping and remove the 2 dollar charge for shipping and handling.

also, you don't need to add carriers to each product. The ranges will automatically choose which carriers are available. Please remove the carriers from the product edit page.

Jordan its a zone alone, not in Africa zone.

I do removed 2 $ the shipping price discount 2$ now its 20 $! not 2.4 for Jordan zone!

about carrier this what happened:

pchYaX.jpg

Can you PM me your back office credentials. I want to take a look.

Please make sure to have a back up first. 

ok.. I will.. see what is the problem and tell me later what is wrong in PM also...

ps.. I do have back up

I will remove paypal api first,,

Okay great. Yes, please confirm that backup. and PM me the details. I'll figure out what's going on. Thanks a lot.

I see that Jordan shipping work ok.

can you check it from your side about your country shipping? make purchase test please.

also shall I remove gulf states and replace it with 6 countries names?

You Go to Localization>Zones>Add new... Call it "GCC Zone"

Then go to Localization>Countries>search the 6 countries/states>Edit>change zone to "GCC Zone"

Then you set up your Shipping again for the right Zones. Thanks!

Done :)

You need to create another weight range. This is all stated in the documentation and links I've provided. :)

0-1

1-2

ok,

so if I make the first range from 0- 500 grams or 1/2 kilo, the second range must be from 501 to 1000 grams or 1 kilo, and so, then when I add new product I add weight . :)

I will take a look to your links

but I have another question related to Advanced Market Place..

and need some clarifying :)