Creating a hook for "addthis" module to right product column

Am trying to hook the addthis module into the displayRightColumnProduct section but it gives me an error "This module cannot be transplanted to this hook." Can any one help and walk me through the steps in creating a custom hook. The addthis module is a social sharing modules which will be placed right under the product. It's currently hooked in the displayLeftColumnProduct section and so I added basic CSS to get it where its currently at as shown in the img. This has given me problems since it seems that its constantly moving and is always a bit off in the mobile view since its not responsive. 

Using boutique template with latest version of PS.

URL:http://www.vlsboutique.com/prestashop/handbags/17-black-n-clear-bag.html#.U4OlofldWSo 

post-785683-0-64979900-1401136945_thumb.jpg

Thanks !

Got it from www.addthis.com 

Awesome! Thanks for tip, went into addthismodule.php file and simply changed line 61 to displayrightcolumnproduct and line 175 hookDisplayrightcolumnproduct. Works now  :)

Yes am sorry, I remember I saw a post of yours somewhere and selected the link you provide with every post. I downloaded the module and from there was directed to addthis.com

Thanks for a great and convenient module!

Also, if your open to suggestions it be cool if instagram was a choice in the sharing options. I only see it under the follow section.

Edited by pngb4 (see edit history)