Prestashop won't upload theme .ZIP file

Hello, i purchased pos-lepus theme for prestashop, from themeplaza developers. i have just installed prestashop, latest version, but it doesn't want to add the pos-lepus theme archive, in it's themes module.

i browse my computer, i select theme archive.zip file, click SAVE, and it gives me the following message:

"An error has occurred during the file upload (1)"

How can i fix this ?

I'm sorry.. i got confused. You're trying to install the theme right?

If so try uploading all the theme folders to the themes folder via FTP first, go to the themes page in your backoofice and voila.

But here's a better walkthrough, from Pretashop's documentation: http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS16/Modules+and+Themes+Catalog#ModulesandThemesCatalog-Installingatheme

From you can learn how to install the theme using the theme installer, the theme instalator module or by FTP

thanks a lot for your reply, it seems that my host, didn't allowed me uploading files larger than 2mb from cpanel, 

i;ve tried to install theme by filezilla, but didn't work. my theme developer will help me installing it, i hope it will be ok...i hope.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I have the same problem. The zip file is to big according to the uploader. FTP-ing the theme and the module folders did not solve the problem either, nothing shows up in the backoffice. Maybe it is to do with limitation of some sort with the hosting company because it worked fine on my computer. Has this problem been solved yet?