Going Mad ... Help My Sanity!!

Hi all,

Been lurking here for a while, I'm setting a site up for someone but there's something that's driving me crazy and I don't know what the problem is, it's going to be something really stupid no doubt but was wondering if someone will help me and my sanity please.

If you look at the attached ppicture, there's two products that feature on the home page with red rings, one is a balloon the other a mac book (standard product there on install)

So my question is, why is there a nice gap between title and short description on the mac book but not on the balloon product I added??

All help very much appreciated.

Thanks, Rick

13993_esFDeXG9z5GFAVciPBIW_t

I saw your question, and know the answer, but I'm from the netherlands and my english is very bad :) So i hope you understand.

In the HTML edditor you used to give your product a short Description, on the top of this edditor you see serveral menu's. 1 of them is theme's, the next one is formatting...here is the mistake making, this one needs to stand on alinia.

greetings
Suzanne

This is happening because the featured products title and description have fixed heights in the CSS. Have a look at #center_column div.products_block h5 and #center_column div.products_block p.product_desc in the CSS. They have a height of 2.57em and 9.5em respectively. If you remove these heights, the images won't line up correctly. The best solution would be to reduce the truncate value in modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.tpl on line 14 so that the name can only display on one line.