Need help with 1.6.0.6 Update

Ok, so i just updated to prestashop 1.6.0.6, and everything that was laid out on the site went hay-wall, and its now all over the place, certain things are missing, and now stuff that i worked on to get it perfectly in to place and made sure that it was displaying correctly is either half a mile across the screen or it isn't even visible anymore.

Could someone help me with how to solve it?

A link to your site would be helpful. Most likely you need to reorder your modules in modules => position

Sometimes it is necessary to disable old modules (such as contact links). Prestashop 1.6 has a newer module and if you have two modules enabled it may break the layout.

• Like 1

Ah I see you are using an individual theme.

If you go to preferences => themes and go to your theme click on "edit" and enable/disable the left or right sidebars so that the correct sidebars for your theme are enabled.

It's difficult to say what's wrong without knowing the theme and it's module positions. Most layout problems result from messed up module positions.

• Like 1

Ok, well thanks for having a look and mentioning what i could try to do to fix it, i've also contacted the developer of the theme to see if he can also help me with correcting the issues that have suddenly surfaced upon my site.