Urgent Help - PayPal not working suddenly, any ideas ?

My site has been up and running fine with PayPal (thanks to the Agile PayPal module) for the last year. All of a sudden late last night (or that was the first I noticed after being told by a customer) the transfer between the site and PayPal stopped working. It gets stuck on the "transferring to PayPal" part. I have contacted via email the author of the PayPal module but just in case they are away or take a while to respond, I wondered if anyone here has any ideas of why this is happening ? I know I am potentially losing sales due to it as I have had multiple emails from customers about the problem. I have now managed to put a message on the site to let people know there is a problem at least.

My site is at : http://www.leosden.co.uk/shop

If anyone can just let me know if it is likely me (my site) or PayPal at fault, and what likely reason ? The only thing I did last night was add a new slider to the front of the site, but I can't see that causing the problem. You don't need to sign up to test, just try as a guest. 

Thanks in advance for any advice or help.

PS 1.4

Edited by BlizzardUK (see edit history)

May just be PayPal having an issue

Have you tried making a purchase yourself?

Try disabling the slider and trying again

Not really, but I have had issues in the past with non compliant modules calling issues

Was the slider the official prestashop one?