MP3 player for sound samples

Hello - our store specializes in print music, and we have sound samples to help people hear the music before they purchase.  Recently we updated to 1.5.6.2 and our "add mp3 to product" module no longer works.  I am attaching a screen shot of how our sound samples are presented on the page.  I am not looking for a module to play background music, but one to upload specific samples for specific products. The existing samples work, but I am unable to upload anymore because the module is not supported by 1.5.6.2.  Does anyone have suggestions? Thanks.

post-208460-0-59302300-1400643012_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hi Linda,

We have not found a solution yet.  It seems crazy that the free module worked, and now there isn't even a paid module that can do the job.  I have a new web [spam-filter] who is working on it.  I really need that feature on my site. We will be having a meeting Tuesday.  I'll post here if I find anything out. Thanks,  mary

• 5 months later...

Linda - we found someone who worked with the code for the mp3 module that we were using, and it is working fine now, just the way it was before, which is what I was looking for.  It took him 15 minutes.  If you need more info, please message me.  Thank you.

Mary