Paypal Currencies

E-Sensual

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me as to what I can do, I'm only a newbie (dummy) using presta so not sure how I change things or what I have done wrong.

I'm using my site as AU currencies however whenever people check out using paypal it is coming through as US dollars can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong?? 

when you say come through, do you mean the paypal payment (in paypal is usd)?

but the shop shows aud?

if so then you need to set default currency in paypal to aud, or add additional holding currency in paypal for aud.

for example, I have paypal, I accepts many curriencies, and in paypal I have usd/euro accounts, so if pay in usd, paypal uses usd, if pay in euros, it stays in euros in paypal.

hope that is what you were looking for.

when you say come through, do you mean the paypal payment (in paypal is usd)?

but the shop shows aud?

if so then you need to set default currency in paypal to aud, or add additional holding currency in paypal for aud.

for example, I have paypal, I accepts many curriencies, and in paypal I have usd/euro accounts, so if pay in usd, paypal uses usd, if pay in euros, it stays in euros in paypal.

hope that is what you were looking for.

hi, i have the same problem..

my default currency is "hebrew" and when i press the checkout button and go ahed to the next page of paypal, i see the page in english language.

where should i change the language to hebrew in the paypal module?

10x (: