Newbie: How to move Hook "Home" below slider

Hi,

I want to ask if its possible to move the three image from theme configuration module, below the slider banner. I have attached an  image how I want it to look like. Thank you very much

Cheers,

Starfury

www.myflownit.com

Hi Guys,

I have tried this method as well and it didnt work, please see the attached screenshots. I wonder i I have miss a step  before I can move the three image below the slider. Any thoughts guys?

Cheers,

www.myflownit.com

post-788235-0-67365900-1400314436_thumb.png

post-788235-0-86516600-1400315097_thumb.png

Ok you have two parts of theme configurator modules, one in displayTop position and one in displayHome. The one you are refering to is from displayHome, that's why it won't go up.You should turn on one in displayTop. It is one with two vertical images right from slider on original theme.

Then you need to make them horizontal with css.

Hi Mate,

I see, that's is interesting. So I have been going at it the wrong way. Thanks for the info, any chance you can tell me which css file I should edit to bring the vertical image to horizontal? 

Cheers,

starfury
www.myflownit.com

Hello,

You need to edit yourdomain/modules/themeconfigurator/css/hooks.css

I suggest you to first copy that file to yourdomain/themes/yourtheme/css/modules/themeconfigurator/css/hooks.css so if module is upgraded you won't loose your settings. This will override modules css.

Look for #htmlcontent_top