product-shipping, Additional shipping cost (per quantity) not working

Right I got it work Carrirers Extra Shipping the lot its easy but very sneaky of presta shop how they've done it.    Products stock

Allow ordering of out-of-stock products
Yes No
Enable stock management
Yes No
Enable advanced stock management
Yes No
New products use advanced stock management
Yes No
Default warehouse on new products

Products/ scroll down to the bottom 4 buttons

1st one no

2nd yes

3rd yes

4th no

Then goto Stock Warehouse in the menu at the side if you deont see see it the option then you haven enable the 3rd option

Enable advanced stock management

Yes No

If you see it Warehouse at the side of Stock List menu then you've enabled it.

Go into Warehouses

Youll See this

• This interface allows you to manage your warehouses.
  • Before adding stock in your warehouses, you should check the default currency used.
  • You should also check the management type (according to the law in your country), the valuation currency and its associated carriers and shops.
  • You can also see detailed information about your stock, such as its overall value, the number of products and quantities stored, etc.
  • Be careful! Products from different warehouses will need to be shipped in different packages.

Please fill at least one field to perform a search in this list.

Warehouses 0
ID Reference Name Management type Manager Location Phone Number  
No records found

At the top right hand side add your ware house.

Then go back to Carriers:

Carriers 1
ID Name Logo Delay Status Free Shipping Position  

Add you carrirer

Name

My Carrier

Transit time

1 Day

Url

http://mycarrir.co/tracking.html

Hit Next

Yes No

Free shipping
Yes No
Billing
According to total price.
According to total weight.
Tax
No taxUS-AK Rate (0%)US-AL Rate (4%)US-AR Rate (6%)US-AZ Rate (6.6%)US-CA Rate (8.25%)US-CO Rate (2.9%)US-CT Rate (0%)US-DC Rate (6%)US-DE Rate (0%)US-FL Rate (6%)US-GA Rate (4%)US-HI Rate (4%)US-IA Rate (6%)US-ID Rate (6%)US-IL Rate (6.25%)US-IN Rate (7%)US-KS Rate (5.3%)US-KY Rate (6%)US-LA Rate (4%)US-MA Rate (6.25%)US-MD Rate (6%)US-ME Rate (5%)US-MI Rate (6%)US-MN Rate (6.875%)US-MO Rate (4.225%)US-MS Rate (7%)US-MT Rate (0%)US-NC Rate (5.5%)US-ND Rate (5%)US-NE Rate (5.5%)US-NH Rate (0%)US-NJ Rate (7%)US-NM Rate (5.125%)US-NV Rate (6.85%)US-NY Rate (4%)US-OH Rate (5.5%)US-OK Rate (4.5%)US-OR Rate (0%)US-PA Rate (6%)US-PR Rate (5.5%)US-RI Rate (7%)US-SC Rate (6%)US-SD Rate (4%)US-TN Rate (7%)US-TX Rate (6.25%)US-UT Rate (4.75%)US-VA Rate (4%)US-VT Rate (6%)US-WA Rate (6.5%)US-WI Rate (5%)US-WV Rate (6%)US-WY Rate (4%)VAT
Out-of-range behavior
Apply the cost of the highest defined rangeDisable carrier
Ranges are not correctly ordered: Reordering
Ranges Will be applied when the weight is >=
Kg £
Kg £
Kg £
Kg £
Kg £
Will be applied when the weight is <
Kg £
Kg £
Kg £
Kg £
Kg £
All
£
£
£
£
£
Europe
£
£
£
£
£
      Delete Delete Delete Delete

All You do Is Add New Range for each weight kg as you can see

Next The Next Is Self explanatory if you have the srcreen above correct and the weight s correct and the prices

Hit Next again and  finish.

That takes of the free shipping.

Hi, my problem is 

Additional shipping cost (per quantity) not working.

when customer buy 1st one it goes to regular shipping fee. when they buy another one in the same cart i want it to add $10 extra on shipping cost. because product is too large i have to ship them individually. but as of now it doesn't work. so two of the same product will cost them around $12 but it will cost me $20 to ship them.

If your carrier say up s or dhl or who ever you use cant take it both items then presta shop will automatically disabled on the shipping it wont work if you have 2 carriers then presta shop in the productts add shipping where you've actually sorted your pricing out in the shipping section of the products you can either add the carrier or let presta shop do it automaticcaly let it do it automatically in the carriers if you which carrir will take the weight you need it take then once you ve added the weights and the prices to the table in the carirers section ont eh carier that cant take both parcels it has an option

It has OUT OF RANGE BEHAVOIR yes on the carrier that wont take both parcels click that one.

On the carier that will do as I suggested in my eailer replay. that should work

Edited by LEEWEAVER (see edit history)

If you think about it logically right we have to poput thinformation in there is a module for this but it doesn't work very well your better off put them in your self due to the fact your n total control because you can  have one carrier yes hthey can tak it to dayay then next week they cant  and ppresta shopo start adding more or less or nopthing at all because it needs upgrading the module at least if you do your checking what carriers your using you can keeps a check on it all the time thyou know where  ou atnd and you customers satnd hope it helps

If you think about it logically right we have to poput thinformation in there is a module for this but it doesn't work very well your better off put them in your self due to the fact your n total control because you can  have one carrier yes hthey can tak it to dayay then next week they cant  and ppresta shopo start adding more or less or nopthing at all because it needs upgrading the module at least if you do your checking what carriers your using you can keeps a check on it all the time thyou know where  ou atnd and you customers satnd hope it helps

hi i use ups module and everything is configure correctly and works okay, and ups can take two package or more. its just that i want to add extra shipping charge for certain product that was purchase more than quantity of 1. because by default ups will make 2 package only if the shipping weight exceed 150lb or exceeding ups maximum dimension. My product is big but still not exceeding maximum dimension to make the 2nd product to shop separately, but i can't always put them together and ship them since i don't have that many boxes. so i have to put extra shipping charge whenever they purchase more than 1 to cover the expense of shipping it separately.

Figure it

Easy

In your shipping for example

Ranges

Will be applied when the price is >=
Kg £
Kg £
Kg £
Kg £
Will be applied when the price is <
Kg £
Kg £
Kg £
Kg £
All
£
£
£
£
Africa
£
£
£
£
Asia
£
£
£
£
Central America/Antilla
£
£
£
£
Europe
£
£
£
£
Europe (non-EU)
£
£
£
£
North America
£
£
£
£
Oceania
£
£
£
£
South America
£
£
£
£
      Delete Delete Delete

The cart cuts of that point it goes on the price does same with the weight

That's how you do it

Ranges

Will be applied when the price is >=
Kg £
Kg £
Kg £
Kg £
Will be applied when the price is <
Kg £
Kg £
Kg £
Kg £
All
£
£
£
£
Africa
£
£
£
£
Asia
£
£
£
£
Central America/Antilla
£
£
£
£
Europe
£
£
£
£
Europe (non-EU)
£
£
£
£
North America
£
£
£
£
Oceania
£
£
£
£
South America
£
£
£
£
      Delete Delete Delete

That a good point he raises that as well in the carriers preferences section you can add 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 warehouses b but only one handling price. Eh! who that of that what about other suppliers and carriers if you add then because if you add other carriers still doesn't do it you can only have one handling price.