theme based on 1.6.0.5

Hello all,

I need an advice. I have a theme base on 1.6.0.5 version, and some of the features are not working well as I have upgrade Prestashop version to 1.6.0.6. 

What will be the best to do - to rework theme to 1.6.0.6 or simply just to upgrade js folder, (not sure if I not broke something) ? 

Hello all,

I need an advice. I have a theme base on 1.6.0.5 version, and some of the features are not working well as I have upgrade Prestashop version to 1.6.0.6. 

What will be the best to do - to rework theme to 1.6.0.6 or simply just to upgrade js folder, (not sure if I not broke something) ? 

what theme you use? and what you exactly mean by:

some of the features are not working well

I have some issues with module social - i cannot save facebook and twitter accounts and with footer - for some unknown reason categories in footer are linked only for mobile theme , but not for desktop one. 

my website can be saw on http://bit.ly/1vfByu5

Also, most important , from time to time issues appear when cart is transformed in orders. for eg orders's details are empty ( in database is not inserted as well , invoice are not inserted in database)

Edited by netamis (see edit history)

I use a theme based on Prestashop theme 1.6.0.5 - i made modification only on css . My main concern is if i can just upload new files in same folder - or I need to do all process - install theme , add column, hooks - that was not so easy process and I am trying to avoid it.