Presta Shop Mind Bloggling Geniusly Put together

Im New to Presta shop

Few Problems but still learning about it. Im using presta stop 1.6 latest version. Few little snags run into.

First and foremost

The home slider can we add more images than 3 to it without going to  into any coding on the server can we do it on the control panel.

Second of all the shipping. Ive looked at all the fantastic solutions to this did not work for me still says free shipping. Im using the carrier to add the carriers in who we uses. City link mainly who have 5 different  levels of weight limits they operate with, I've followed the instructions given by the other members didn't work, can a moderator help here.

And finally.

This one baffles me.

My Carrier: "Carrier 1" , "Carrier 2" must be configured to use this module correctly

Could somebody explain.

Happy eccomercing.

Im New to Presta shop

Few Problems but still learning about it. Im using presta stop 1.6 latest version. Few little snags run into.

First and foremost

The home slider can we add more images than 3 to it without going to  into any coding on the server can we do it on the control panel.

Yes we can. Go to the back Office, then click MODULES. Search for HOMESLIDER and when you've found it (Image Slider for Your Home page), click EDIT. Scroll down to SLIDERS LIST. You'll see a PLUS sign + on the right. Click on it and add a new slide.

I have no idea about the other 2 things and will be happy to learn.

Edited by nocturnal (see edit history)