Paypal Module for Malaysia Merchant

WSH90

Hi everyone

I registered a PayPal account and want to configure PayPal module in Prestashop. According to various sources, by default, PayPal module is preloaded in Prestashop. However, I couldn't find it from my back office.

Alternatively, I tried to get the module from Preastashop addons for Paypal, I could only find "PayPal Europe". Since it is indicated as "Europe", may I know whether it is suitable for my online store?

Thanks.

post-782827-0-43284800-1400054405_thumb.png

**UPDATE

Merchants, you may now download module "PayPal Europe - Official Module" from Prestashop addons page and install it manually in Prestashop backoffice.

Upon enable Paypal module and link it with your PayPal account, you have the option to allow visitors using their PayPal account login to your store. You may download the integration guide from Prestashop and follow the instruction.

Edited by WSH90 (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

got the same problem....stil unsolved??

Hi, I installed the plugin and successfully link to my PayPal account, and when checkout with PayPal Express will redirected to PayPal page. However my shop not yet goes live so I haven't test it in full.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I installed the plugin and successfully link to my PayPal account, and when checkout with PayPal Express will redirected to PayPal page. However my shop not yet goes live so I haven't test it in full.

Hi may I know which plugin you have installed? 

Thanks 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So anyone able to log in with Paypal?  Some are having the problem as "Relying Party Validation error: redirect_uri provided in the request does not match with the registered redirect_uri. Please check the request."

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone

I registered a PayPal account and want to configure PayPal module in Prestashop. According to various sources, by default, PayPal module is preloaded in Prestashop. However, I couldn't find it from my back office.

Alternatively, I tried to get the module from Preastashop addons for Paypal, I could only find "PayPal Europe". Since it is indicated as "Europe", may I know whether it is suitable for my online store?

Thanks.

attachicon.gif1.png

**UPDATE

Merchants, you may now download module "PayPal Europe - Official Module" from Prestashop addons page and install it manually in Prestashop backoffice.

Upon enable Paypal module and link it with your PayPal account, you have the option to allow visitors using their PayPal account login to your store. You may download the integration guide from Prestashop and follow the instruction.

Hi WSH90,

I am a newbie for prestashop and found the same problem as yours.  However, I am coming from a Singapore Merchant. May I know, are you using Prestashop cloud or download?