HELP!! I cant view my shop

Hi i deactivated my shop and set a IP address for maintenance. But now i activate back. There is nothing there. The page doesnt load. I can login to my back office still. Can anypne please help me with us.

I cant backup the shop too throug the backup too.
is there anywa i can back up my catalog atleast. ??

HELP!!

If you can't use Prestashop's backup, you'll have to export your database using phpMyAdmin. You should check your PHP errorlog to see what error has caused the blank screen. If you don't have access to it, you can instead modify config/config.php and change 'display_errors' to 'on', so that an error message is displayed next time instead of a blank page.

[sun Nov 01 19:57:14 2009] [error] [client 202.156.8.231] PHP Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/sextoysi/public_html/config/smarty.config.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sextoysi/public_html/config/config.inc.php on line 154,

That's the error showing in my error log in cpanel i have a lot of lines of the same error. Is there some problem with this- smarty.config.inc.php ??

Check that config/smarty.config.inc.php has been uploaded correctly and that the config folder and smarty.config.inc.php have appropriate permissions. The wiki says to use chmod 777 permissions, but using 755 for folders and 644 for files should work, depending on your server.