Hi there!

I´m new at using prestashop. I´m having problem when coping an existing module, like new products block, and then hook it to displayRightColumn. When doin this I get a blank page. 

this is what I have done: 

1. copying the new products block folder and rename it.

2. rename php and tpl file.

3. change in php, tpl file from blocknewproducts to blocknewproductsNew

4. hooked to displayRightColumn

5. the result i a blank page. 

What have I done wrong? 

When doin this I get a blank page.

blank page = errors

please turn on error reporting then you will see what's going on exactly - you will see detailed information about what and where doesnt work.

blank page = errors

please turn on error reporting then you will see what's going on exactly - you will see detailed information about what and where doesnt work.

Hi Vekia!

thank you for your replay. I will have a look at this... I do have another question.

I´m doing 3 differents themes under a single installation of prestashop, where I also have develop a simple module to override css live prestashop.jpg

One problem that I have right now is how to load specifics modules to each theme? What I have done untill now is that I have transplant a module to a new created hook and then with css I have use display:none for the themes that not using this module. Everytime I change to a new theme I have to rehook the modules. 

Is there any better solution for this?