Help for a "weird" problem in PS 1.4.7 :O(

Hi all, first at all I want to say THANKS to all you guys that solve many problems, now, I have a weird problem with the large product image (bigpic ?), when I do click over the image product the large image appear at the end (out) of the product page. I was looking on every possible file but I'm newbie with PS, I know may be is not a "really problem" but I almost have the head broken about this.

Hope somebody can help me to solve this situation, I'm "recovering" after a "crash site" and is almost done except that point.

PS 1.4.7

Theme ElectronZone

example http://www.zinkinfoto.com/correas/19-aa-correa-acam-103.html click over the image product and scroll down until the end of page.

In advance, thanks for any help, support and patience. Need to complete the "crash recovery" to upgrade to a newer version (not the 1.6.x I like one step at the time, may be 1.5.x)

Regards.-

I suggest getting a copy of the original product.tpl from your theme, and comparing it to version you are using now.

It looks like some code was moved around, or a closing tag is missing, but it is virtually impossible (IE very time consuming) to figure out what exactly is broken without the original working file.

THANKS a LOT for your help, I have the original product.tpl file for the theme and was reviewing both files but is not an easy task, then I replaced the file in my site and the problem still there. Also I was looking with firebug and nothing appear to be wrong, at the same time I activate the error message=on and have not any error messages.

Some clue ?

Thanks.-

First, you can try to disable all modules (that are loading in the product page) and see if one of those is responsible.

If not, I would set up a new installation of PrestaShop with a completely original theme (to make sure it work correctly).

Then, view the source of both pages, and compare them (using a file compare software, like Beyond Compare). 

• 1 month later...