PS 1.6 Specific Pricing not working

PS 1.6.0.6, default install, sample company data.

Created a new shop, and new root category for that shop (not relevant to this problem though). All other settings are default. Default template.

Create a new product. Put it in a category. Set no pricing.

Create two combinations, pick a color for each one. (eg Beige, Grey) Set one as the default.

Add a specific price, select the first (and default) combination, remove the tick from 'Leave base price' and enter $111 as the price. Save and Stay.

Add a specific price, select the second combination, remove the tick from 'Leave base price' and enter $222 as the price. Save and Stay.

Open the product in the shop.

The price in the category list shows as the price of the default combination - $111.

The price on the product screen shows as $0, with the default combination price of $111 crossed out.

Clicking on the colour options does not change the price.

The price on the quick view screen is also the same.

$222 never appears anywhere.

Add the first combination to the cart. The total will be $111 correctly.

Add the second combination to the cart. The total will be $222 correctly.

So it seems that the internal pricing is working, but the template is broken. Does anyone else have this problem?

------

Second pricing problem.

Edit the product, and set a new specific price with one of the combinations, set the price for $1 with a quantity of 5. Save and Stay.

Open the cart. Use the plus key to add to the quantity. 1 unit will work. 2 units will work. 3 units will work. At 4 units it will change them to $1.

Put the units back to 3. It will change back. Put the other item to 2 units, it will be incorrect again.

My guess is that it seems to think that the other combination is included, so it thinks there are 5 units in total so it changes. This is totally wrong.

Down the bottom of the product, it also displays the information incorrectly:

Quantity Discount You Save 5 -$1.00 Up to $-5.00

It's not a discount, the actual price is $1, and the figures are a minus.

---

I am setting up a shop that has:

- custom pricing for customer groups

- custom pricing for quantity breaks for specific groups

- custom pricing for combinations for specific groups

- custom pricing for quantity breaks for combinations for specific groups

- custom pricing for specific customers in those customer groups

- custom pricing for quantity breaks for specific customers in those specific groups

- custom pricing for combinations for specific customers in those specific groups

- custom pricing for quantity breaks for combinations for specific customers in those specific groups

My thought was that the products would all be priced at 0, and the specific pricing would take care of all the combinations of maths.

And if a product has a custom price set with no group, and then has a custom price set for a group, and a customer is part of that group, how do we make sure they get the group price and not the non-group price?

Is this all possible or is the pricing not fully capable of this stuff yet?

Thanks.

Edited by bsdll (see edit history)

I tried various suggestions from that thread and none of them gave what would be a final fix. There was one that made the pricing right, but still had the incorrect price crossed out. It seems like a combination of attempts to fix things, that worked for some people and not others. I would rather an official release that actually fixes the bug in the default template, that way I know there is a working base.

The second bug was not mentioned in that thread however.

I am actually more worried that I might be abandoning three years of investment in Prestashop since I have promised my customers this pricing stuff works, but it doesn't.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

This is a copy of my post under http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/321804-price-is-not-updating-when-combinations/?do=findComment&comment=1721213. It looks that we suffer from the same issue:

I am using Prestashop 1.6.0.8 and just migrated from a nicely working 1.5.6.2 installation.
- To distinguish different partner levels (direct customers, resellers, wholesales partners and their prices) using groups.
- Selling cables with different lenghts (leading to different prizes) I have defined combinations with their impacts on price.
- To calculate the right prizes for the non standard groups resellers and wholesales partners under prices I defined specific prices for combinations for these groups as of order quantity 1.
With version 1.5.6.2. this worked fine.

Since I upgraded I face the following issue:
- When normal customer open a product to order it they can chose their combination and see their respective price immediately in the product window.
- If for customers special prices apply the product window does allow to pick the values for the combinations but does not change the pricing at all. Putting the article to the cart adds an article with the default combination and not with the selected attributes. It looks like the selected values for the combination attributes are just not being interpreted. No prize change and in the cart after chosing to add the products there default combination values are added.

It looks like the entry window for the products combination attributes is just not being interpreted for groups other than the default group - independant of the fact whether special prizing applies for a group. The fact that a special customer group is active makes the attribute entry window as in http://www.home-fibr...8952010147.html not accepting and interpreting values.

Screenshots attached: whatever values are entered as attributes the prize remains the same, the attribute itself changes. Adding the article to the cart it adds it with the default combination's attribute.

Please let me know if you need further details or how I can get help to fix this issue.

post-486719-0-35716200-1404247765_thumb.jpg

post-486719-0-49583400-1404247852_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I am using Prestashop 1.6.0.8 and just migrated from a nicely working 1.5.6.2 instal

I haven't had a chance to revisit this since 1.6.0.8 came out, but from prior research there was issues with both the calculation code and the template javascript. Have you tried using the default template from 1.6.0.8 to make sure it is still broken (a bit sad if it is, because people did report it a long time ago). If it works on the default, then I would say your template doesn't use the 1.6.0.8 fixes.

Thanks for coming back. I actually worked with the default template 1.6.0.8 after migrating to 1.6.0.8. 

I now once more downloaded PS 1.6.0.8 and just copied products.js and products.tpl over the default profile of my installation. And this time it works! Many thanks for your hint. I thought to have done this before but maybe not with both files at once.

Edited by phelfe (see edit history)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have a Problem with an Override file effecting the Tax calculation for my items in back office. I had some work done to make an RRP display in back office and front, which works great, however when i turn override on, the back office does not show the tax included figure. Here is the code from the file as i could not attach it

If anyone has any ideas to help that would be fantastic. I have attached images to show you what im talking about in back office

{*
* 2007-2014 PrestaShop
* NOTICE OF LICENSE
* This source file is subject to the Academic Free License (AFL 3.0)
* that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE.txt.
* It is also available through the world-wide-web at this URL:
* http://opensource.org/licenses/afl-3.0.php
* If you did not receive a copy of the license and are unable to
* obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send an email
* to [email protected] so we can send you a copy immediately.
* DISCLAIMER
* Do not edit or add to this file if you wish to upgrade PrestaShop to newer
* versions in the future. If you wish to customize PrestaShop for your
* needs please refer to http://www.prestashop.com for more information.
*  @author PrestaShop SA <[email protected]>
*  @copyright  2007-2014 PrestaShop SA
*  @license    http://opensource.org/licenses/afl-3.0.php  Academic Free License (AFL 3.0)
*  International Registered Trademark & Property of PrestaShop SA
*}

<script type="text/javascript">
var Customer = new Object();
var product_url = '{$link->getAdminLink('AdminProducts', true)|addslashes}';
var ecotax_tax_excl = parseFloat({$ecotax_tax_excl});
var priceDisplayPrecision = {$smarty.const._PS_PRICE_DISPLAY_PRECISION_|intval};

$(document).ready(function () {
    Customer = {
        "hiddenField": jQuery('#id_customer'),
        "field": jQuery('#customer'),
        "container": jQuery('#customers'),
        "loader": jQuery('#customerLoader'),
        "init": function() {
            jQuery(Customer.field).typeWatch({
                "captureLength": 1,
                "highlight": true,
                "wait": 50,
                "callback": Customer.search
            }).focus(Customer.placeholderIn).blur(Customer.placeholderOut);
        },
        "placeholderIn": function() {
            if (this.value == '{l s='All customers'}') {
                this.value = '';
            }
        },
        "placeholderOut": function() {
            if (this.value == '') {
                this.value = '{l s='All customers'}';
            }
        },
        "search": function()
        {
            Customer.showLoader();
            jQuery.ajax({
                "type": "POST",
                "url": "{$link->getAdminLink('AdminCustomers')|addslashes}",
                "async": true,
                "dataType": "json",
                "data": {
                    "ajax": "1",
                    "token": "{getAdminToken tab='AdminCustomers'}",
                    "tab": "AdminCustomers",
                    "action": "searchCustomers",
                    "customer_search": Customer.field.val()
                },
                "success": Customer.success
            });
        },
        "success": function(result)
        {
            if(result.found) {
                var html = '<ul class="list-unstyled">';
                jQuery.each(result.customers, function() {
                    html += '<li><a class="fancybox" href="{$link->getAdminLink('AdminCustomers')}&id_customer='+this.id_customer+'&viewcustomer&liteDisplaying=1">'+this.firstname+' '+this.lastname+'</a>'+(this.birthday ? ' - '+this.birthday:'');
                    html += ' - '+this.email;
                    html += '<a onclick="Customer.select('+this.id_customer+', \''+this.firstname+' '+this.lastname+'\'); return false;" href="#" class="btn btn-default">{l s='Choose'}</a></li>';
                });
                html += '</ul>';
            }
            else
                html = '<div class="alert alert-warning">{l s='No customers found'}</div>';
            Customer.hideLoader();
            Customer.container.html(html);
            jQuery('.fancybox', Customer.container).fancybox();
        },
        "select": function(id_customer, fullname)
        {
            Customer.hiddenField.val(id_customer);
            Customer.field.val(fullname);
            Customer.container.empty();
            return false;
        },
        "showLoader": function() {
            Customer.loader.fadeIn();
        },
        "hideLoader": function() {
            Customer.loader.fadeOut();
        }
    };
    Customer.init();
});
</script>
{capture assign=priceDisplayPrecisionFormat}{'%.'|cat:$smarty.const._PS_PRICE_DISPLAY_PRECISION_|cat:'f'}{/capture}
<div id="product-prices" class="panel product-tab">
    <input type="hidden" name="submitted_tabs[]" value="Prices" />
    <h3>{l s='Product price'}</h3>
    <div class="alert alert-info">
        {l s='You must enter either the pre-tax retail price, or the retail price with tax. The input field will be automatically calculated.'}
    </div>
    {include file="controllers/products/multishop/check_fields.tpl" product_tab="Prices"}
    <div class="form-group">
        <div class="col-lg-1"><span class="pull-right">{include file="controllers/products/multishop/checkbox.tpl" field="wholesale_price" type="default"}</span></div>
        <label class="control-label col-lg-2" for="wholesale_price">
            <span class="label-tooltip" data-toggle="tooltip" title="{l s='The wholesale price is the price you paid for the product. Do not include the tax.'}">{if !$country_display_tax_label || $tax_exclude_taxe_option}{l s='Wholesale price'}{else}{l s='Pre-tax wholesale price'}{/if}</span>
        </label>
        <div class="input-group col-lg-2">
            <span class="input-group-addon">{$currency->prefix}{$currency->suffix}</span>
            <input maxlength="14" name="wholesale_price" id="wholesale_price" type="text" value="[spam-filter]toolsConvertPrice price=$product->wholesale_price}|string_format:$priceDisplayPrecisionFormat}" onchange="this.value = this.value.replace(/,/g, '.');" />
        </div>
    </div>

<div class="form-group">
        <div class="col-lg-1"><span class="pull-right">{include file="controllers/products/multishop/checkbox.tpl" field="price" type="price"}</span></div>
        <label class="control-label col-lg-2" for="wholesale_price">
            <span class="label-tooltip">{l s='Retail Price:'}</span>
        </label>
             <input type="hidden"  id="priceTEReal2" name="rrp" value="{toolsConvertPrice price=$product->rrp}" />
             <input size="11" maxlength="14" id="priceTE2" name="price_displayed" type="text" value="[spam-filter]toolsConvertPrice price=$product->rrp}|string_format:'%.2f'}" onchange="noComma('priceTE2'); $('#priceTEReal2').val(this.value);" onkeyup="$('#priceType').val('TE2'); $('#priceTEReal2').val(this.value.replace(/,/g, '.')); if (isArrowKey(event)) return; calcPriceTI();" />{$currency->suffix}
        </div>
    </div>

<div class="form-group">
        <div class="col-lg-1"><span class="pull-right">{include file="controllers/products/multishop/checkbox.tpl" field="price" type="price"}</span></div>
        <label class="control-label col-lg-2" for="priceTE">
            <span class="label-tooltip" data-toggle="tooltip" title="{l s='The pre-tax retail price is the price for which you intend sell this product to your customers. It should be higher than the pre-tax wholesale price: the difference between the two will be your margin.'}">{if !$country_display_tax_label || $tax_exclude_taxe_option}{l s='Retail price'}{else}{l s='Pre-VAT our price'}{/if}</span>
        </label>
            <input type="hidden" id="priceTEReal" name="price" value="{toolsConvertPrice price=$product->price}"/>
            <input size="11" maxlength="14" id="priceTE" name="price_displayed" type="text" value="[spam-filter]toolsConvertPrice price=$product->price}|string_format:'%.6f'}" onchange="noComma('priceTE'); $('#priceTEReal').val(this.value);" onkeyup="$('#priceType').val('TE'); $('#priceTEReal').val(this.value.replace(/,/g, '.')); if (isArrowKey(event)) return; calcPriceTI();" />
        </div>
    </div>
    <div class="form-group">
        <div class="col-lg-1"><span class="pull-right">{include file="controllers/products/multishop/checkbox.tpl" field="id_tax_rules_group" type="default"}</span></div>        
        <label class="control-label col-lg-2" for="id_tax_rules_group">
            {l s='Tax rule:'}
        </label>
        <div class="col-lg-8">
                noTax = {if $tax_exclude_taxe_option}true{else}false{/if};
                taxesArray = new Array ();
                taxesArray[0] = 0;
                {foreach $tax_rules_groups as $tax_rules_group}
                    {if isset($taxesRatesByGroup[$tax_rules_group['id_tax_rules_group']])}
                    taxesArray[{$tax_rules_group.id_tax_rules_group}] = {$taxesRatesByGroup[$tax_rules_group['id_tax_rules_group']]};
                        {else}
                    taxesArray[{$tax_rules_group.id_tax_rules_group}] = 0;
                    {/if}
                {/foreach}
                ecotaxTaxRate = {$ecotaxTaxRate / 100};
            </script>
            <div class="row">
                <div class="col-lg-6">
                    <select onchange="javascript:calcPrice(); unitPriceWithTax('unit');" name="id_tax_rules_group" id="id_tax_rules_group" {if $tax_exclude_taxe_option}disabled="disabled"{/if} >
                        <option value="0">{l s='No Tax'}</option>
                    {foreach from=$tax_rules_groups item=tax_rules_group}
                        <option value="{$tax_rules_group.id_tax_rules_group}" {if $product->getIdTaxRulesGroup() == $tax_rules_group.id_tax_rules_group}selected="selected"{/if} >
                    {$tax_rules_group['name']|htmlentitiesUTF8}
                        </option>
                    {/foreach}
                    </select>
                </div>
                <div class="col-lg-2">
                    <a class="btn btn-link confirm_leave" href="{$link->getAdminLink('AdminTaxRulesGroup')|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}&addtax_rules_group&id_product={$product->id}"{if $tax_exclude_taxe_option} disabled="disabled"{/if}>
                        <i class="icon-plus-sign"></i> {l s='Create new tax'} <i class="icon-external-link-sign"></i>
                    </a>
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>
    {if $tax_exclude_taxe_option}
    <div class="form-group">
        <div class="col-lg-9 col-lg-offset-3">
            <div class="alert">
                {l s='Taxes are currently disabled:'}
                <a href="{$link->getAdminLink('AdminTaxes')|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}">{l s='Click here to open the Taxes configuration page.'}</a>
                <input type="hidden" value="{$product->getIdTaxRulesGroup()}" name="id_tax_rules_group" />
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>
    {/if}
    <div class="form-group" {if !$ps_use_ecotax} style="display:none;"{/if}>
        <div class="col-lg-1"><span class="pull-right">{include file="controllers/products/multishop/checkbox.tpl" field="ecotax" type="default"}</span></div>    
        <label class="control-label col-lg-2" for="ecotax">
            <span class="label-tooltip" data-toggle="tooltip" title="{l s='The ecotax is a local set of taxes intended to "promote ecologically sustainable activities via economic incentives". It is already included in retail price: the higher this ecotax is, the lower your margin will be.'}">{l s='Ecotax (tax incl.)'}</span>
        </label>
            <input maxlength="14" id="ecotax" name="ecotax" type="text" value="{$product->ecotax|string_format:$priceDisplayPrecisionFormat}" onkeyup="$('#priceType').val('TI');if (isArrowKey(event))return; calcPriceTE(); this.value = this.value.replace(/,/g, '.'); if (parseInt(this.value) > getE('priceTE').value) this.value = getE('priceTE').value; if (isNaN(this.value)) this.value = 0;" />
        </div>
    </div>
    <div class="form-group" {if !$country_display_tax_label || $tax_exclude_taxe_option}style="display:none;"{/if} >
        <label class="control-label col-lg-3" for="priceTI">{l s='our price with VAT'}</label>
            <input id="priceType" name="priceType" type="hidden" value="TE" />
            <input id="priceTI" name="priceTI" type="text" value="" onchange="noComma('priceTI');" maxlength="14" onkeyup="$('#priceType').val('TI');if (isArrowKey(event)) return;  calcPriceTE();" />
        </div>
    </div>

<div class="form-group">
        <div class="col-lg-1"><span class="pull-right">{include file="controllers/products/multishop/checkbox.tpl" field="unit_price" type="unit_price"}</span></div>    
        <label class="control-label col-lg-2" for="unit_price">
            <span class="label-tooltip" data-toggle="tooltip" title="{l s='When selling a pack of items, you can indicate the unit price for each item of the pack. For instance, "per bottle" or "per pound".'}">{l s='Unit price'}</span>
        </label>
        <div class="input-group col-lg-4">
            <input id="unit_price" name="unit_price" type="text" value="{$unit_price|string_format:'%.2f'}" maxlength="14" onkeyup="if (isArrowKey(event)) return ;this.value = this.value.replace(/,/g, '.'); unitPriceWithTax('unit');"/>
            <span class="input-group-addon">{l s='per'}</span>
            <input id="unity" name="unity" type="text" value="{$product->unity|htmlentitiesUTF8}"  maxlength="10" onkeyup="if (isArrowKey(event)) return ;unitySecond();" onchange="unitySecond();"/>
        </div>
    </div>
    {if isset($product->unity) && $product->unity}
    <div class="form-group">
            <div class="alert alert-warning">
                <span>{l s='or'}
                    {$currency->prefix}<span id="unit_price_with_tax">0.00</span>{$currency->suffix}
                    {l s='per'} <span id="unity_second">{$product->unity}</span>{if $ps_tax && $country_display_tax_label} {l s='with tax.'}{/if}
                </span>
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>
    {/if}
    <div class="form-group">
        <div class="col-lg-1"><span class="pull-right">{include file="controllers/products/multishop/checkbox.tpl" field="on_sale" type="default"}</span></div>
        <label class="control-label col-lg-2" for="on_sale"> </label>
        <div class="col-lg-9">
            <div class="checkbox">
                <label class="control-label" for="on_sale" >
                    <input type="checkbox" name="on_sale" id="on_sale" {if $product->on_sale}checked="checked"{/if} value="1" />
                    {l s='Display the "on sale" icon on the product page, and in the text found within the product listing.'}
                </label>
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>
    <div class="form-group">
            <div class="alert alert-warning">
                <strong>{l s='Final retail price:'}</strong>
                <span>
                    {$currency->prefix}
                    <span id="finalPrice" >0.00</span>
                    {$currency->suffix}
                    <span{if !$ps_tax} style="display:none;"{/if}> ({l s='tax incl.'})</span>
                </span>
                <span{if !$ps_tax} style="display:none;"{/if} >
                {if $country_display_tax_label}
                    /
                {/if}
                    {$currency->prefix}
                <span id="finalPriceWithoutTax"></span>
                    {$currency->suffix}
                    {if $country_display_tax_label}({l s='tax excl.'}){/if}
                </span>
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>
    <div class="panel-footer">
        <a href="{$link->getAdminLink('AdminProducts')|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" class="btn btn-default"><i class="process-icon-cancel"></i> {l s='Cancel'}</a>
        <button type="submit" name="submitAddproduct" class="btn btn-default pull-right"><i class="process-icon-save"></i> {l s='Save'}</button>
        <button type="submit" name="submitAddproductAndStay" class="btn btn-default pull-right"><i class="process-icon-save"></i> {l s='Save and stay'}</button>
    </div>
</div>
{if isset($specificPriceModificationForm)}
<div class="panel">
    <h3>{l s='Specific prices'}</h3>
    <div class="alert alert-info">
        {l s='You can set specific prices for clients belonging to different groups, different countries, etc.'}
    </div>
    <div class="form-group">
        <div class="col-lg-12">
            <a class="btn btn-default" href="#" id="show_specific_price">
                <i class="icon-plus-sign"></i> {l s='Add a new specific price'}
            </a>
            <a class="btn btn-default" href="#" id="hide_specific_price" style="display:none">
                <i class="icon-remove text-danger"></i> {l s='Cancel new specific price'}
            </a>
        </div>
    </div>
        var product_prices = new Array();
        {foreach from=$combinations item='combination'}
            product_prices['{$combination.id_product_attribute}'] = '{$combination.price|@addcslashes:'\''}';
        {/foreach}
    </script>
    <div id="add_specific_price" class="well clearfix" style="display: none;">
        <div class="col-lg-12">
            <div class="form-group">
                <label class="control-label col-lg-2" for="{if !$multi_shop}spm_currency_0{else}sp_id_shop{/if}">{l s='For'}</label>
                <div class="col-lg-9">
                    <div class="row">
                    {if !$multi_shop}
                        <input type="hidden" name="sp_id_shop" value="0" />
                    {else}
                        <div class="col-lg-3">
                            <select name="sp_id_shop" id="sp_id_shop">
                                {if !$admin_one_shop}<option value="0">{l s='All shops'}</option>{/if}
                                {foreach from=$shops item=shop}
                                <option value="{$shop.id_shop}">{$shop.name|htmlentitiesUTF8}</option>
                                {/foreach}
                            </select>
                        </div>
                    {/if}
                        <div class="col-lg-3">
                            <select name="sp_id_currency" id="spm_currency_0" onchange="changeCurrencySpecificPrice(0);">
                                <option value="0">{l s='All currencies'}</option>
                                {foreach from=$currencies item=curr}
                                <option value="{$curr.id_currency}">{$curr.name|htmlentitiesUTF8}</option>
                                {/foreach}
                            </select>
                        </div>
                        <div class="col-lg-3">
                            <select name="sp_id_country" id="sp_id_country">
                                <option value="0">{l s='All countries'}</option>
                                {foreach from=$countries item=country}
                                <option value="{$country.id_country}">{$country.name|htmlentitiesUTF8}</option>
                                {/foreach}
                            </select>
                        </div>
                        <div class="col-lg-3">
                            <select name="sp_id_group" id="sp_id_group">
                                <option value="0">{l s='All groups'}</option>
                                {foreach from=$groups item=group}
                                <option value="{$group.id_group}">{$group.name}</option>
                                {/foreach}
                            </select>
                        </div>
                    </div>
                </div>
            </div>
            <div class="form-group">
                <label class="control-label col-lg-2" for="customer">{l s='Customer'}</label>
                <div class="col-lg-4">
                    <input type="hidden" name="sp_id_customer" id="id_customer" value="0" />
                    <div class="input-group">
                        <input type="text" name="customer" value="{l s='All customers'}" id="customer" autocomplete="off" />
                        <span class="input-group-addon"><i id="customerLoader" class="icon-refresh icon-spin" style="display: none;"></i> <i class="icon-search"></i></span>
                    </div>
                </div>
            </div>
            <div class="form-group">
                <div class="col-lg-10 col-lg-offset-2">
                    <div id="customers"></div>
                </div>
            </div>
            {if $combinations|@count != 0}
            <div class="form-group">
                <label class="control-label col-lg-2" for="sp_id_product_attribute">{l s='Combination:'}</label>
                <div class="col-lg-4">
                    <select id="sp_id_product_attribute" name="sp_id_product_attribute">
                        <option value="0">{l s='Apply to all combinations'}</option>
                    {foreach from=$combinations item='combination'}
                        <option value="{$combination.id_product_attribute}">{$combination.attributes}</option>
                    {/foreach}
                    </select>
                </div>
            </div>
            {/if}
            <div class="form-group">
                <label class="control-label col-lg-2" for="sp_from">{l s='Available'}</label>
                <div class="col-lg-9">
                    <div class="row">
                        <div class="col-lg-4">
                                <span class="input-group-addon">{l s='from'}</span>
                                <input type="text" name="sp_from" class="datepicker" value="" style="text-align: center" id="sp_from" />
                                <span class="input-group-addon"><i class="icon-calendar-empty"></i></span>
                            </div>
                        </div>
                        <div class="col-lg-4">
                                <span class="input-group-addon">{l s='to'}</span>
                                <input type="text" name="sp_to" class="datepicker" value="" style="text-align: center" id="sp_to" />
                                <span class="input-group-addon"><i class="icon-calendar-empty"></i></span>
                            </div>
                        </div>
                    </div>
                </div>
            </div>
            <div class="form-group">
                <label class="control-label col-lg-2" for="sp_from_quantity">{l s='Starting at'}</label>
                    <span class="input-group-addon">{l s='unit'}</span>
                    <input type="text" name="sp_from_quantity" id="sp_from_quantity" value="1" />
                </div>
            </div>
            <div class="form-group">
                <label class="control-label col-lg-2" for="sp_price">{l s='Product price'}
                    {if $country_display_tax_label}
                        {l s='(tax excl.)'}
                    {/if}
                </label>
                <div class="col-lg-9">
                    <div class="row">
                            <input type="text" disabled="disabled" name="sp_price" id="sp_price" value="{$product->price|string_format:$priceDisplayPrecisionFormat}" />
                        </div>
                        <div class="col-lg-8">
                            <p class="checkbox">
                                <label for="leave_bprice">{l s='Leave base price:'}</label>
                                <input type="checkbox" id="leave_bprice" name="leave_bprice"  value="1" checked="checked"  />
                            </p>
                        </div>
                    </div>
                </div>
            </div>
            <div class="form-group">
                <label class="control-label col-lg-2" for="sp_reduction">{l s='Apply a discount of'}</label>
                <div class="col-lg-4">
                    <div class="row">
                        <div class="col-lg-6">
                            <input type="text" name="sp_reduction" id="sp_reduction" value="0.00"/>
                        </div>
                        <div class="col-lg-6">
                            <select name="sp_reduction_type" id="sp_reduction_type">
                                <option selected="selected">-</option>
                                <option value="amount">{l s='Currency Units'}</option>
                                <option value="percentage">{l s='Percent'}</option>
                            </select>
                        </div>
                    </div>
                </div>
                <p class="help-block">{l s='The discount is applied after the tax'}</p>
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>
        $(document).ready(function(){
            product_prices['0'] = $('#sp_current_ht_price').html();
            $('#id_product_attribute').change(function() {
                $('#sp_current_ht_price').html(product_prices[$('#id_product_attribute option:selected').val()]);
            });
            $('#leave_bprice').click(function() {
                if (this.checked)
                    $('#sp_price').attr('disabled', 'disabled');
                else
                    $('#sp_price').removeAttr('disabled');
            });
            $('.datepicker').datetimepicker({
                prevText: '',
                nextText: '',
                dateFormat: 'yy-mm-dd',
                // Define a custom regional settings in order to use PrestaShop translation tools
                currentText: '{l s='Now'}',
                closeText: '{l s='Done'}',
                ampm: false,
                amNames: ['AM', 'A'],
                pmNames: ['PM', 'P'],
                timeFormat: 'hh:mm:ss tt',
                timeSuffix: '',
                timeOnlyTitle: '{l s='Choose Time'}',
                timeText: '{l s='Time'}',
                hourText: '{l s='Hour'}',
                minuteText: '{l s='Minute'}',
            });
        });
    </script>
    <div class="table-responsive">
    <table id="specific_prices_list" class="table table-bordered">
        <thead>
            <tr>
                <th>{l s='Rule'}</th>
                <th>{l s='Combination'}</th>
                {if $multi_shop}<th>{l s='Shop'}</th>{/if}
                <th>{l s='Currency'}</th>
                <th>{l s='Country'}</th>
                <th>{l s='Group'}</th>
                <th>{l s='Customer'}</th>
                <th>{l s='Fixed price'}</th>
                <th>{l s='Impact'}</th>
                <th>{l s='Period'}</th>
                <th>{l s='From (quantity)'}</th>
                <th>{l s='Action'}</th>
            </tr>
        </thead>
        <tbody>
            {$specificPriceModificationForm}
                    $(document).ready(function() {
                        delete_price_rule = '{l s="Do you really want to remove this price rule?"}';
                        calcPriceTI();
                        unitPriceWithTax('unit');
                        });
                </script>
            {/if}

post-721375-0-50600900-1477825868_thumb.jpg

post-721375-0-42804300-1477825869_thumb.jpg