i added this code: 

<div class="yotpo bottomLine" 
data-appkey="{$yotpoAppkey}" 
data-domain="{$yotpoDomain}" 
data-product-id="{$product.id_product}"
data-product-models="" 
data-name="{$product.name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" 
data-url="{$product.link|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" 
data-image-url="{$link->getImageLink($product.link_rewrite, $product.id_image, '')}" 
data-description="{$product.description_short|strip_tags:'UTF-8'|truncate:360:'...'}"
data-lang="{$yotpoLanguage|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" 
data-bread-crumbs=""> 
</div>

into the product.tpl in my themes folder. After checking how it looks like, my website looked like it does now. Than i deleted this code and uploaded the backup of the product.tpl that i did before edititing. The problem is still there: http://gamelivery.com/en/home/2-watchdogs.html.

The sourcecode shows that some of that code is still there. I checked every file with ctrl+f and could it find just in the product-list.tpl but thats okay, it should show the stars on the list what it does. 

I also deactivated all the little javascript html changes in the advanced BO and deactivated the cache but i cant get my product pages back to wok.

Any suggestions it is realy important for me and i cant solve it by my self since i tried everything i got in my mind?

product page uses $product variable as an object, not array

by object / array i mean that:

variable definition:

$product->name - for object definitions

$product.name - for array definitions

as you can see you use second method. it's wrong because it's an array - product page uses objects.

you have to change dots to ->

hey vekia, that doesnt realy helps me. I already deleted the code and than it is the default product.tpl that i used before and that worked. I just cant understand why it shows a already deleted code in the sourcecode.

Edited by Vire (see edit history)

I just cleared server cache. No idea why but it got safed for ages. It was working instantly after i deleted the code out of the product.tpl but the cache safed it for ages.