How To Get Rid Of The Bottom Ads & How To Change Phone Contact

Hi, here is my computer store www.netixcomputers.ro, i've recently bought a theme from prestashop but i have some questions:

1)How can i get rid of the bottom ad from prestashop,it's annoying?

2)How can i change the "Call Us Toll Free" and "Free Shipping" tiles?

3)How can i activate the homeslider from my site, it seems it doesn't work from the default module?

Any help would be much appreciated, Thank You!

1) you mean this:
C0N623Z.png

?

if so, go to modules > modules search for blockcms module and click on configure. there is an checkbox to display/hide this advertise.

2) how you added these two boxes? it's a part of template file? or you added it via some module? It's not default theme so please give detailed description.

3) your theme supports homeslider?

Hello,

For the call us toll free text - go to the Translations, scroll or search "call us" until you find the text and change it to what you want/need. Attention the top and bottom call us toll free are 2 different texts in the translations, so you have to find them both.

1) you mean this:

C0N623Z.png

?

if so, go to modules > modules search for blockcms module and click on configure. there is an checkbox to display/hide this advertise.

2) how you added these two boxes? it's a part of template file? or you added it via some module? It's not default theme so please give detailed description.

3) your theme supports homeslider?

1) No i mean the ad with those ipods and the strange text:

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet bla bla bla"

I need to erase it from the site.

2) Those boxes where added by default when i installed the theme, and i need to know how can i remove or edit them

3) As far as i've seen from the demo of this theme it seems that it supports homeslider here is the theme: http://addons.prestashop.com/en/high-tech/8668-responsive-computers-store.html

Good morning

Go to:

Back office > Modules > Modules > Front office features > Home text editor > Disable

I assume this is what your looking for

http://screencast.com/t/bLVaO0KAP7

Paul

Well Thank You Paulito for that, i've managed to get rid of that ad, so now for the homeslider of this theme,is there a way i can enable it other than the module from the front office cause that one is enabled and configured but it doesn't seem to show images in a slide on the home page?

Hello again

Well, I think, as Vekia says, the free shipping and call us toll free are part of a "Custom Content" module, have to had a look in your back office for a name like that.

Have you got a screen shot of the sliders configuration, also do you have the default slider and does that work

Paul

Hello again

Well, I think, as Vekia says, the free shipping and call us toll free are part of a "Custom Content" module, have to had a look in your back office for a name like that.

Have you got a screen shot of the sliders configuration, also do you have the default slider and does that work

Paul

When i activate the default slider it starts sliding the default pictures but they are somewhere in the right side of the site, they aren't in the center where they should be, so i'm guessing it's another module from this theme that activates the homeslider and makes it look like the one in the demo,nice and smooth.,but i can't find it