Images not shared in multistore

Hi there,

I installed PS 1.6 in www.mydomain.com, which I tested and worked fine.

Then my client decided he wanted to seperate Business customers from Consumers, so I needed a multistore.

So I activated the multistore mode and I changed the virtual URL for the shop to www.domain.com/b/ (B for Business).

Then I created a new store with virtual URL: www.domain.com/c/ (C for Consumers) and checked all the Import-options.

www.domain.com/b/ works fine, but www.domain.com/c/ looks for its images at www.domain.com/C/img/ which it cannot find. So all the images show question marks (Firefox)....

Did I forget something? Do I need to change the htaccess?

Not changing the domain from / to /B/ does not solve the problem. And I want to be able to point my 2 different customer groups to 2 seperate URL's.

Regenerating htaccess and the thumbnails did not do the trick either....

There is no 'trick'. :)  MultStore is running in gosh I don't know how many installations without much of an issue.

At this point, given you may need someone to review your issue more closely, I suggest opening a forge report here: http://forge.prestashop.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

please post forge issue link url here so we can follow and/or vote up the topic.

thanks