Major problem with my webshop

Hello. 

My webshop (hunde-shop.dk) worked fine earlier today, but suddenly, without me changing anything, the products are dissapearing from the cart when other products are added or when the site is refreshed a couple of times.

Also, when a customer log in on the page, they are automatically being logged out again after refresh.

I have tries clearing cookies and history in my browser. I have tried two computers and my Iphone and both Chrome and internet explorer and the problem occurs alle the mentionen places.

What can be the problem?

Best regards

Lars.

Thank you very much, I could chose to disable cache myself in my controlpanel by my service provider and it worked. I am not the most technical person, should I enable cache again or just leave it off?

as I can now add a product, from product page, and varnish is 'off', you can enable but the same issue may appear again.

running cache of most sorts, other than latest php release, is something that can cause issues with a shopping cart where they might not for say a blog.

if you want to speed up your shop look for prestashop specific module, for example if you run 1.5 check out my javapro,  there are also static  cache solutions available.