Orderconfirmation redirects to my Blog?

Hi I had a similar problem with the worldpay module.

The module was redirecting to order-confirmation.php which no longer exists in 1.6.

It might be possible that you have a custom 404 redirect which goes to your blog?  If that is the case then Bankwire is redirecting to the old cofirmation page and then on from there to your blog.

Hey Steve,

Thank you for your post, you definately got me on the right track. I went to SEO & URL in the prestashop backoffice and I found out that a link to my blog is the Friendly URL rewrite to my order-confirmation page. See my screenshot: post-373140-0-92192200-1398771380_thumb.jpg

This must have happened when I used the fix for the left column on this page http://mypresta.eu/en/art/prestashop-16/an-error-occured-while-updating-this-meta.html

However I am unable to edit it from there. It gives me this error message: Property Meta->url_rewrite is not valid

Can you please share your setting for this line?

Edit: I also looked in my phpmyadmin and added two screenshots to this post:

post-373140-0-65669500-1398771762_thumb.jpg

post-373140-0-36920900-1398771763_thumb.jpg

The first is ps_meta and the second is ps_meta_lang. Some of the records in ps_meta are not to be found in ps_meta_lang. Shouldn't both concist of the same records?

Edited by Tuinkoken (see edit history)

Hi 

That line is not in my store configuration.

Could be causing the error?

I think that when you remove it, you will get the same problem as I had with WorldPay.  You need to configure the URL of order confirmation if that is part of the module.

WorldPay module had this URL coded into the module code.

Hope that helps :)