internet explorer problem

i was working with google chrome when arranging my site.there was no problem with it. Everything was ok until i realized that site is not seen on internet explorer.

my site is www.portakal-cicegi.com.

Can you please help me about this problem? What can i do about it.

fallowing error massages in my err log
still i cant see my site on internet explorer

2009-10-29 09:36:49.391 [NOTICE] [88.241.239.49:2074-0#APVH_portakal-cicegi.com:80] [sTDERR] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Db::getInstance() in /var/www/vhosts/portakal-cicegi.com/httpdocs/classes/Meta.php on line 89
2009-10-29 09:36:54.280 [NOTICE] [94.120.67.120:49865-0#APVH_portakal-cicegi.com:80] [sTDERR] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Db::getInstance() in /var/www/vhosts/portakal-cicegi.com/httpdocs/classes/Meta.php on line 89

I just tested your site in Internet Explorer 6 and 8 and I can see your website fine in both of them. I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to see it on your computer.

Me and my all friends usin internet explorer can not acces my site

Here is what the site looks like to me in Internet Explorer 8.

I'm not sure what would cause that error message, since that method should exist. I can only suggest that you reupload a fresh copy of classes/Db.php and classes/Meta.php.

13738_5QTKZo99Qwo2shxsoZdT_t

Here is what the site looks like to me in Internet Explorer 8.

I'm not sure what would cause that error message, since that method should exist. I can only suggest that you reupload a fresh copy of classes/Db.php and classes/Meta.php.

thank you for your response

i dont know why but noone in turkey can see my site on ie browser

prestashop became a time lose for me