Product page cramped

Hello there, I'm back with another annoying question! On the product page it looks like everything is more cramped in 1.6.0.6 than it was in 1.6.0.5.

productpagecramped.png

Is there any way I could reduce the width of the left column (with the images) so that the middle and right column have more space to expand? Is there any documentation on how to change the layout? This example is from my dashcam webshop.

Edited by Administratоr (see edit history)

there is a slider as you can see to "slide" to next images.

I understand, but that's not the issue. In my screenshot the "slider arrows" are messed up. It also looks like the width is too wide (compared to your screenshot). + look at the "quantity" field... the + and - buttons are all over the place.

hello

i modified css of your website and just asked if this what i pasted (image) is what you're looking for ;)

if so, i can give you solution ;)

EDIT

lol i noticed another circles on your first image :P

Heheh alright. No I think I know what you did, you changed the class to col-md-4 (instead of col-md-5) or something similar (I know because I already tried). Problem with that is: the middle and right columns just "slide" to the left and not "expand" to fill the 100% width of the body. To have a better idea of what I mean: look at the top right of your image: the right edge of the "price / quantity / add to cart" field should align with the top bar.

But yes, the image slider does look better (as it was meant to be I guess)! What exactly have you changed?

Edited by Administratоr (see edit history)