Features and product categories

Is there a way to assign some features to specific category? Mhm, so when I want to add new product to have just some features available for that, not every single feature that i have in back office. Sorry if there is similar topic, couldnt find ...

So, if I have prod.cat. Laptops, where product have features A, B, C, D, E, and other category Desktop with features F, G, H, I, J but then i also have feature B from Laptops in my Desktop category, if I move it down the list, below feature J, then it will mess up the order of my features in Laptops. ( it's just an example, coz i may have few more categories between those two, and also much more features in between ). So if i cant move feature up and down the list what can i do, do I need to make another one with the same name? Like feature Warranty that every product have, do I need to make that separate for every category? And wont that be a problem to have more features with the same name? I'm so new with this, it must be very simple but i just cant figure it out.