Make a product feature internal/hidden?

Hello,

There is internal information for a product that I'd like to track in the back office, but not show to customers.  

For example: product production time.  I'd like to be able to see this in prestashop, but not expose it to the end customer.

Is there a way to mark a feature as internal or hidden so only the people with access to the backoffice can see it?

at the moment all features are visible,

you can't hide them in front office only.

if i were you i will extend prestashop object with new description field, for example you can use this guide

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/285258-solvedhow-to-add-new-text-field-to-a-product-which-will-only-be-available-from-the-bo/

then you will have new field with name, for exmaple, "internal information"

it will be description box where you will be able to insert invisible for front office text

• 3 weeks later...

That's generally not helpful at all. The product features are generally worthless. They are ugly, you can't edit the layout, and for some stupid reason they are positioned on top of the freaking product description. If you have products that have a ton of features, and you want to make any use of filtered navigation or search, you have to define features. Being able to hide these features from the product page but still make use of filtered nav would be great.