Paypal don't work

Hello everybody,

first of all, sorry for my english. I hope that you understand me.

I have installed Prestashop 1.5.3.1 and the paypal module 3.6.8.

That module doesn't work well because i don't receive any feedback of this transaction, the shopping cart doesn't empty and the payment is not made.

The browser shows me that error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Property Address->address1 is empty' in /home/jbdeqbln/public_html/nelet/tienda/classes/ObjectModel.php:837 Stack trace: #0 /home/jbdeqbln/public_html/nelet/tienda/classes/ObjectModel.php(264): ObjectModelCore->validateFields() #1 /home/jbdeqbln/public_html/nelet/tienda/classes/ObjectModel.php(598): ObjectModelCore->getFields() #2 /home/jbdeqbln/public_html/nelet/tienda/classes/Address.php(186): ObjectModelCore->update(false) #3 /home/jbdeqbln/public_html/nelet/tienda/classes/ObjectModel.php(426): AddressCore->update(false) #4 /home/jbdeqbln/public_html/nelet/tienda/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php(199): ObjectModelCore->save() #5 {main} thrown in /home/jbdeqbln/public_html/nelet/tienda/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 837

and the navigation bar shows that direction:

http://www.nelet.net/tienda/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php?token=EC-97B87749GN331791R&PayerID=GTCHYGU9WDSMY

I have reinstalled the paypal module but doesn't works.

And all of this has suddenly happened.

Help me please.

Thanks a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like the address field is not being passed correctly, which is causing the error.

Did you make any other changes recently, installed modules?

Can you checkout using other modules (like COD).?