Can't attach a "Big" file to my virtual product

Hello,

I am using Prestashop 1.6.0.5.

Our website is quite ok, but we are facing a problem.

Our shop will be selling virtual products only. The thing is, the attached file will be a video..and  should be between 500mb and 2GB.

So I create my product (virtual product) and now I have to choose the attached file. It uploads...but when reaching 100%, I return to my product list and my file is not attached to my product.

Does someone have any idea of what is going on?

Knowing that the website should be devoted to virtual products, it could be quite annoying if I can't attach those files to my product.

Thank you,

Edited by Super citron (see edit history)

The issue is totally with Prestashop. I have a client that sells a couple of movies that are around 700mb -3gb, the way that I overcame the issue was to use Presto-changeo's Batch Download Pro, http://www.presto-changeo.com/en/prestashop-modules/69-batch-downloadable-product-pro.html  

One thing I will mention about the process is that you need a strong server to move the file into the product. I was working on a dedicated server and it almost did not want to move a 3gb file to the location, I had to dedicate a lot of resources and memory to it.