Disable quickview on 1.6

Hello ,

I want to disable completely the quickview option

I turn off the tabs on configurator's module  but it do not turn off this option…  why ????

I still have this option any page… 

Is there any other way to turn off completely this option ???

Someone with an idea or a solution

Sincerely

Hello ,

I want to disable completely the quickview option

I turn off the tabs on configurator's module  but it do not turn off this option…  why ????

Is there any other way to turn off completely this option ???

Someone with an idea or a solution

Sincerely

have you tried to clear shop cache + recompilation of entire theme? (force compile option)

Hello ,

I found a (big) part of the solution…  even if the option is still activated when i reduce the window under 980.

As i have reduced my site to 980px , i forgott the product.css file

I change the value (1200 to 980  and so on for the others)  and i have the result…

Quickview is disable for windows over 979px wide (so it is also disable for tablets - good )

to dioniz ,

Yes if i keep a wide window in my browser … it is disable.

but if i reduce the window (lower to ±980px), it is enable…  

i don't know in wich file i have to apply modifications.

to Vekia,

Yes, i clear cahe (i do this as i have any problem)  and i have no "smary cache' but just for ccc.

and i change the option 'compile templates if they have been update'  with 'compile template at any call' …  but it doesn't change nothing to it.

i used the 'clean up' option  with 'repair' and 'clean database' but as i reduce the window,  quickview comes back.

can you confirme me wich file is concerned with quickview option…   only global.css ???

(and also to modify the product page as a two columns in product items - image, name & ref, and price and order columns - as i had no response for it  :-)))

Thanks a lot

Sincerely

Edited by pascuald (see edit history)

hello

when you switch this option (i mean disable quick view) after page refresh in back office - your change is visible? (quick view is turned off?) 

Hello Vekia ,

I am very sorry because i found my mistake…

yes, Quic view diseaper when i turn it off from theme's configurator.

In fact it was buttons 'Add to cart' & 'Details' that i wanted to delete and these buttons don't have a direct link with quick view :-)

It's done now.  www.texxto.fr/test

I would like just an info about my post on modifying the product page with a two column page… (i want to assemb product info and payment info in a single column , the other one is the product's image block

can you just help me on this ?

Sincerely

Edited by pascuald (see edit history)

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...