1.4.1 Fix all modules and rewrite custstom some modlues

Info@hardrockuk.com

Hi I am Oliver the owner of www.hardrockuk.com

I am looking for a really good web designer coder to alter and fix some issues in my shop checkout. 

Tax, Shipping, modules   2 other web developers have given up. 

I am not an expert it is really odd to even explain the problem and how all the weight parameters works and postage shipping we offer.     So I recommend a phone call or skype so I can talk you through the problems and send you screen shots. 

Many modules are not working as I would like.  

I would like a customised send (email) a friend module 

add text and a product photo so clients customers can recommend products and I can also use this to customers. 

this is what I want it to say

Hi oliver,
A friend has sent you a link to a product that (s)he thinks may interest you.

I RECOMMEND YOU CREATE ACCOUNT AND PURCHASE THIS GREAT PRODUCT!

Image of product

Click here to view this item: case of 25x carborundum blocks bricks hand polishing

Hardrock UK - Diamond Tools, Masonry Supplies and Import Service powered by PrestaShop™

My customer follow up with vouchers has stopped working ?   there was a cron put on it and it work twice and never has again.  

An upgrade is available for some of your modules!

• » Bank Wire                                      I use this 
  • » Cash on delivery (COD)               I use this
  • » Catalog statistics                          I use this
  • » Customer follow-up                              fix this but it does not run in the cron or can I run manually
  • » Customer loyalty and rewards           I use this
  • » Customer referral program          dont use it
  • » Date of delivery                                 dont use
  • » European VAT number                     dont use
  • » Google sitemap                               I use this it is set as a cron job   (I hope it works)
  • » Home text editor                             Not sure about this
  • » Import/export a theme                     ?
  • » Layered navigation block                used
  • » Mail alerts                                            Needs fixing    will not email me orders
  • » Moneybookers                                      not use it
  • » Newsletter                                              I need either a better on as I use mail chimp  ( dont realy need)
  • » Ogone                                                       ????   think I use this
  • » Pages not found                                      Ok 
  • » Payments by check                                I use this
  • » PrestaShop Cleaner                                 ?????   template is not good to run this 
  • » PrestaShop Security                                 ????   no idea
  • » Product Comments                                    I use this like it  works
  • » Product tooltips                                           ?? no idea
  • » Products Category                                      use this 
  • » RSS products feed.                                     ??????   
  • » Search engine keywords                           use this  thought it was ok
  • » Send to a Friend module                             It is only just working at the moment I want it customising with better                                                                                   text and a products photo of what is sent.
  • » Shipping Estimate                                         crap module I wanted a good shipping module
  • » Shipwire                                                           dont use it
  • » Simple HTML table display.                          ok use it
  • » Tracking - Front office                                   customers use it basic 
  • » Watermark                                                       needs improving no access to alter the water mark
  • » eBay                                                                    rip off and a pile of shit dont use it any more.  seek amazon instead

Hello Oliver,

We saw your post on prestashop forum regarding "fix all module and rewrite custome some module".We are interested in your work before starting work we need discussion once on skype or through email then we can provide you best price.Our Skype is sakshame_solution and our email address is ecommerce[dot]anoop[dot]saksham[at]gmail[dot]com .

Looking for your positive reply.

Thanks,

Saksham E Solution

Saksham E Solution_2.pdf