Quantity tab not showing

Hi,

A couple of days ago I activated the multistore.

I now have a problem with my quantity tab, but am not sure if this problem is linked to the multistore feature.

The qantity tab shows and gives me the text explenation about the tab, but no options to change my quantities. Also when I deactivate the multistore feature, I get no options below this tab. The only thing I can do is show the minimum quantity to buy the product and se the texts if in stock or not.

Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Thanks

Christophe Slegers

Edited by paleoglobe (see edit history)

The qantity tab shows and gives me the text explenation about the tab, but no options to change my quantities. Also when I deactivate the multistore feature, I get no options below this tab. The only thing I can do is show the minimum quantity to buy the product and se the texts if in stock or not.

you're talking about cart page? or product page?

what ps version you use (1.6.0.6 ?) and what template?

hi,

i am talking about the catalog in backoffice. If I open a product i can (once stock management is activated) adjust the stock using the quantities tag.

I use prestashop 1.6.0.6

For theme I use a theme made with presta-theme-maker.com
This should not be te problem. I made a prestatest on another domain with the same template and it works.

So I guess that I have done something wrong, but don't know what. I didn't mess in the code, so it should be something in the backoffice.

Thanks

Christophe