Strange language in tinymce editor

Hi

I'm using Presta 1.6.0.6. I have set Localization and Language both to Slovenian and disabled English. But in the tinymce editor I see menus and buttons with strange letters (see attached). Have no clue how to solve it...

Another question is: is it possible to have Backoffice in english (this is what I prefer due to all the help in forums that coresponds mainly to english) and Frontoffice in slovene (this is the only language of my store)?

Regards, grega

post-770156-0-84579500-1397473414_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

Grega33 just change your admin profile languge to English.

I have problem with tinymce to, it is in some arabic langue letters. I also have Slovenian as default language.

Best regards

David

strange thing is fact that language variable is based on language in back office.

if you use english - it should be in english, if you use french - it should be in french

you've got troubles only with tinymce? perhaps also with other things?

Hi, vekia.

For now I notes just this problem after upgrade. It's true that This shop is regularly upgraded from Prestashop 1.3.x to the latest 1.6.x and maybe I bring some problems from previous versions as I had some DB problems after upgrade to 1.6.x.

If I notes something else is in those Arabic fonts I will report here.

But this was at least temporary solution. I coment out that line for now. I agree with you that this should be in language we use in BO but in this case I use Slovenian language but things which are not translated in Slovenian should be in English as I have only this two languages enabled in shop.

• 2 weeks later...