[PrestaShopException] Property CMS->content is not valid at line 878 in file classes/ObjectModel.ph

• 2 weeks later...

it was just a map from google

this is why prestashop spawns error about invalid content.

by default map from gogle uses scripts (javascript)

and these markups arent allowed in this field.

if you swant to use not allowed code, it's necessary to extend tinymce editor.

the way to extend it depends on ps version you use.

this is why prestashop spawns error about invalid content.

by default map from gogle uses scripts (javascript)

and these markups arent allowed in this field.

if you swant to use not allowed code, it's necessary to extend tinymce editor.

the way to extend it depends on ps version you use.

Thanks but you answer is some useless, but thank you to right direction, please be more informative next time.

I am really cant understand why people answer if it suppose more questions... of course when you can say more. Its very annoying on all topics on prestashop forum... useless answers they everywhere... 

To all who need use html scripts or advanced tinymce editor

read this: 

Edit: tinymce.inc.js find "default_config = {" and add bottom:
default_config = {
//....some other values
                extended_valid_elements: 'pre[*],script[*],style[*],noindex[*]',
                valid_children: "+body[style|script|noindex|],pre[script|div|p|br|span|img|style|h1|h2|h3|h4|h5],*[*]",
                valid_elements : '*[*]',
                force_p_newlines : false,
                cleanup: false,
                forced_root_block : false,
                force_br_newlines : true
}

Thanks but you answer is some useless, but thank you to right direction, please be more informative next time.

I am really cant understand why people answer if it suppose more questions... of course when you can say more. Its very annoying on all topics on prestashop forum... useless answers they everywhere... 

I'm not a magician and I do not know what ps version you use, i wrote that modification depends on ps version you use.

SO, perhaps you expect that i will wrote solution for each version? 0.9,1.0,1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 ?

in addition i wrote you what you have to do, an nothing more is necessary in this case. why?  It's useless to write the same thing in each topic, all the time. im borded about that. You can find a lot of topics related to "extending tinymce editor" and also to problems related to google maps and cms page. I don't understand why you don't want to use google, even forum search, just waiting for another the same solution as solutions that you can find on other topics. 

it's so hard to use google? especially when you had a tip about solution?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=extend+tinymce+prestashop

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=google+maps+cms+page+prestashop

I'm annoyed with such posts. 

in addition, forum rules has got point:

Take the time to help yourself first before asking for help

just use SEARCH, then both me and you would avoid irritation.

I'm not a magician and I do not know what ps version you use, i wrote that modification depends on ps version you use.

SO, perhaps you expect that i will wrote solution for each version? 0.9,1.0,1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 ?

in addition i wrote you what you have to do, an nothing more is necessary in this case. why?  It's useless to write the same thing in each topic, all the time. im borded about that. You can find a lot of topics related to "extending tinymce editor" and also to problems related to google maps and cms page. I don't understand why you don't want to use google, even forum search, just waiting for another the same solution as solutions that you can find on other topics. 

it's so hard to use google? especially when you had a tip about solution?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=extend+tinymce+prestashop

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=google+maps+cms+page+prestashop

I'm annoyed with such posts. 

in addition, forum rules has got point:

just use SEARCH, then both me and you would avoid irritation.

Tank you. That google links was very funny, hahahaha

Of course you have all reasons, but you can always put link of you own answers and do no duplicate post and other.

Thank you for all USEFUL posts and solutions you posted before.

I am sorry if i get hurt you some how.