Google pagerank drop immediately after CCC compression

fuba

Excuse me for my English

Two months ago I did activate the CCC compression in PS. Exactly three days after the google page rank and traffic droped dramatically and still have not had any improvement. :(

I don’t change any other setting in PS but add three new product to the store.

Should be noticed that no change has been made in Bing pagerank until now, and my website is still in Page First results for almost all keywords. 

Please help me :rolleyes:

CCC will help SEO not hurt it.

My thinking is that you now have competition for your products or a change in how SEO is calculated by ranking engine.  These things change as the markets change and one must stay oh top of these trends.

A good way to find out about your 'key words' is to use google adwords (no need to activate) but see what google suggests for your keywords, you can also see 'cost' for your keywords, if they are high then you have competitors in this area, and you must compete with them.

Many make the mistake of using .com but only sell in select countries.  This results in your shop competing for product placement with 'all' other .com's in the world.  Using ccTLD's to multiplex content using ps native mulitshop can significantly increase your by country SEO.

• Like 3