Warning: PayPal module does not support PayPal Payments Pro

Hi there

The issues below have been raised in October 2013 by other PS member. So far no actions have been taken. Unfortunately, I didn't know this and signed up for PayPal Payments Pro. I was deeply frustrated to find out that current version of PayPal module does not support Pro feature. Therefore, everybody who is considering to sign up for PayPal Pro please be aware of the following:

1. With PayPal Pro enabled, payments are processed but orders do not appear in backoffice;

2. If in the cart there is a voucher with a discount, PayPal Pro iframe becomes an error reporting that there was a problem with product prices.

P.S. I'm still hoping that Prestashop team will bring attention to this issue. Thank you.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there

The issues below have been raised in October 2013 by other PS member. So far no actions have been taken. Unfortunately, I didn't know this and signed up for PayPal Payments Pro. I was deeply frustrated to find out that current version of PayPal module does not support Pro feature. Therefore, everybody who is considering to sign up for PayPal Pro please be aware of the following:

1. With PayPal Pro enabled, payments are processed but orders do not appear in backoffice;

2. If in the cart there is a voucher with a discount, PayPal Pro iframe becomes an error reporting that there was a problem with product prices.

P.S. I'm still hoping that Prestashop team will bring attention to this issue. Thank you.

So far I got no response from the module developer (202 ecommerce) nor Prestashop. Does anybody care?

They usually do care, but possibly did not get your message (I know sometimes they are being blocked by spam).

If you still do not get a response, you can try looking for another module, and file a dispute with your credit card company (I would try to call PrestaShop first and give them the chance to help)

You can check our PayPal Pro module at http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/162386-module-paypal-payment-pro-direct-payment-hosted-solution-including-easy-refunds-more/