Help - Upgrade to 1.5.6.2 has messed up my prices

HI,

My software has updated itself to 1.5.6.2 and all my prices in the store are now cheaper. 

I have looked through all the settings I can see, all point to UK and UK tax codes but I cant get the prices back to what they were.

Can anyone help?

Also my banner is now over the top of my shop see www.carbenfibrecreations.co.uk for what i mean, anyone have any idea how to get that back at the top with the rest of the shop aligned underneath?

Thanks

Ben

I have upgraded to the latest version, it seems to have solved the logo issue apart from now I have a small logo in the top left that I need rid of, any ideas?

Also tax still isnt working.

I have created new tax rules, new tax setting and applied to all countries but its still not adding it to the base price.

I have deleted all tax rules and started again. I now have a new tax and tax rule but within the tax rule I have no countries, it flashes up quick with the menu then vanishes before I can do anything

Anyone have any ideas? please help :(

post-23476-0-09630800-1397051103_thumb.gif

post-23476-0-48459800-1397051106_thumb.gif

post-23476-0-54329400-1397051110_thumb.gif

Hi Paul, my shop is online I have checked it on 2 computers and my phone. Are you sure you are typing the url correct?

Also I have put the shop into catalog mode, im thinking about getting rid of the tax altogether I dont want to be in this position again on the next update.

Are there any mass update programs I can use to quickly add 20% onto the price or even just list each product in a category so I can update manually?

• 4 weeks later...