Manufacturer's block issue

Hello all,

Paulito, thanks for trying to take a look.  The shop is available for Canada and US only for the moment.  Sorry.

arncus, thanks for taking a look.  Actually, I don't know how you got it to work.  Whenever I try to select a brand, nothing happens.  I tried with Chrome and Firefox and I get the same result.  Basically, I thought that the way it worked was that I selected a brand and all the products from that brand appeared.  I didn't think that a brand page was going to show up.  That's why for me images (or logos) were not important since it was the products that were pulled and appeared on the screen.  It looks like something is still not working right at my end.

Hello guys!

I have another kind of problem with the manufacturers block.

I have all my items with the right manufacturer, but when i go to click in the list that the module creates it looks like I have no item, but if i go in my back office and I click on the name of the namufacturer I can see them,

I cannot see the problem, but I am sure there is one, somewhere,

here is the address: midwestgeomatics.com and attached you will see that under the manufacturer "geomax" I have several items.

Thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q59dgoe5hegvz3r/Screen%20Shot%202014-04-07%20at%205.05.38%20PM.png