White screen what do I do?

Gave a white page on my PS 1.6, enabled the debug and gave these errors below what would be How to solve?

Strict Standards: Declaration of Dispatcher::loadRoutes() should be compatible with that of DispatcherCore::loadRoutes() in /home/u448743694/public_html/override/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 16

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/u448743694/public_html/override/classes/Dispatcher.php:16) in/home/u448743694/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 143

Edited by intermediadorpopular (see edit history)

if you shop is not having a problem, turn off errors.

if your  shop is having errors find out what module has added the override file.  contact the developer.

the second warning is from the first strict standard warning being output to the scree.

I'm only accessing via FTP, the last thing I did was to enable visitors to buy and did some tests

quick question,, did you get white screen after your turned on errors or you turned on errors because you received white screen?

I did debug via FTP by giving white screen when logging in, the store keeps running ..

http://intermediadorpopular.com/

Edited by intermediadorpopular (see edit history)

ok, I'm confused.

if you turn off errors, there is not issue with your shop, yes | no?

you loaded some module that installed override/classes/Dispatcher.php

if you shop is not functioning (even though just a strict standard message) then look at that file and see if you can determine  which module loaded it.  And uninstall the module.

ok, I'm confused.

if you turn off errors, there is not issue with your shop, yes | no?

you loaded some module that installed override/classes/Dispatcher.php

if you shop is not functioning (even though just a strict standard message) then look at that file and see if you can determine  which module loaded it.  And uninstall the module.

I did not install any module 

Unable to access the Back office gave white screen 

I enabled debugging via FTP

I disabled the debug 

how about back office, still white  screen?

i.e. overridde, well that does not come standard in 1.6.0.5  installation, so some module was loaded that has that override...download the Dispatcher.php file form the override folder and see if there is  any clue where it might have come from.

if back office is 'blank',  then you can rename file to _Dispatcher.php to see if you  can access the back office. :)

how about back office, still white  screen?

i.e. overridde, well that does not come standard in 1.6.0.5  installation, so some module was loaded that has that override...download the Dispatcher.php file form the override folder and see if there is  any clue where it might have come from.

if back office is 'blank',  then you can rename file to _Dispatcher.php to see if you  can access the back office. :)

I followed your instruction and still white screen 

rename to _Dispatcher.php 

ok the problem  is when you turned on/off errors, you made a little mistake

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in /home/u448743694/public_html/config/defines.inc.php on line 35

maybe your line 35 is different than my line  35, so I post the general code in that area

/* Debug only */
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);
/* Compatibility warning */
define('_PS_DISPLAY_COMPATIBILITY_WARNING_', false);
if (_PS_MODE_DEV_)
{
	@ini_set('display_errors', 'on');
	@error_reporting(E_ALL | E_STRICT);
	define('_PS_DEBUG_SQL_', true);
}
else
{
	@ini_set('display_errors', 'off');
	define('_PS_DEBUG_SQL_', false);
}

Me:

/* Debug only */

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);
/* Compatibility warning */
define('_PS_DISPLAY_COMPATIBILITY_WARNING_', false);
if (_PS_MODE_DEV_)
{
@ini_set('display_errors', 'on');
@error_reporting(E_ALL | E_STRICT);
define('_PS_DEBUG_SQL_', true);
}
else
{
@ini_set('display_errors', 'off');
define('_PS_DEBUG_SQL_', false);
}

seems to be equal.

Deu uma página em branco no meu PS 1.6, permitiu que o debug e deu esses erros abaixo do que seria Como resolver?

Padrões rígidos : Declaração de Dispatcher :: loadRoutes () deve ser compatível com a de DispatcherCore :: loadRoutes () in  / home/u448743694/public_html/override/classes/Dispatcher.php  na linha  16

Aviso : Não é possível modificar a informação de encabeçamento - encabeçamentos já enviada pelo (a saída começou em / home/u448743694/public_html/override/classes/Dispatcher.php: 16) em / home/u448743694/public_html/classes/Tools.php  na linha  143

people, 

I am not access my back office, someone help me identify that module are these two files?

Dispatcher.php

Tools.php