Prestashop 1.6.0.5 got hacked during installation

Hello, I was trying to install prestashop 1.6.0.5 fresh new on a virtual hosting account, however it got hacked during installation. Random pictures started appearing as the process continues and the installation stopped at random, every time I restarted the installation it stopped at different places with various errors, I tried to change a folder to install instead of installing at root, the same thing happened. I waited for a few hours, deleted everything and started another frensh install, this time everything went through just fine. Anyone knows how to deal with this, anything to patch????

Edited by dogiecutiepie (see edit history)

Hello, I was trying to install prestashop 1.6.0.5 fresh new on a virtual hosting account, however it got hacked during installation. Random pictures started appearing as the process continues and the installation stopped at random, every time I restarted the installation it stopped at different places with various errors, I tried to change a folder to install instead of installing at root, the same thing happened. I waited for a few hours, deleted everything and started another frensh install, this time everything went through just fine. Anyone knows how to deal with this, anything to patch????

screenshot ? error message ?