Prestashop 1.6.0.5 Admin (backoffice) doesn't work with chrome 33.0.1750.154m

Prestashop 1.6.0.5 Admin (backend) office Doesn't login in Chrome latest vesion as of today Version 33.0.1750.154 m

when one input the credentials lo login it blinks for a couple of seconds but then stays in the same login page, it doesn't advance to the admin page

in Firefox works OK.

Any one having the same issue and had fixed it please advice.

hello

it's a fresh installation or updated prestashop?

you've got this problem from the beginning or it just started to appear without any reason?

It's a completely brand new installation. The Front Store opens fine without any issues, but the back office once one input the credentials you see the spinning wheel for a few seconds and then it stops and nothing else happens, and you are at the same login boxes.

Firefox does work fine. I wish to use both browsers to login to the back office if possible, any input would be appreciated.

It's a completely brand new installation. The Front Store opens fine without any issues, but the back office once one input the credentials you see the spinning wheel for a few seconds and then it stops and nothing else happens, and you are at the same login boxes.

Firefox does work fine. I wish to use both browsers to login to the back office if possible, any input would be appreciated.

try to clear cache in your browser (especially cookies) and try again

i suppose that problem can be related to the cookies.

Started working after no change being done. It wasn't working on iPhone/Windows 8 Firefox,Chrome,IE/Windows 7 Chrome,IE.

No error messages were found neither server side or client side (developer tools) and all procedures to clean up cache/cookies were done on all browsers.

Rafael.