What is going on with price rounding?!

I have installed Prestashop and finally got it configured to put products in etc but now only to hit a brick wall with price rounding.  I've looked about for help on it but everyone's needs seem to be unique to everyone else's.  I have a much more easy question here;

I have a product at £2.29p.  

After tax (@ 20%) it goes up to £2.75.  Brilliant.  I just want that to be the price of the product but price rounding is screwing it up.  As it is being displayed at £3 now.

Now I understand why it's doing this (I think), due to it being on classic mode it see's the price at 2.75 and rounds up to £3.  But how can I prevent this?  Or what must I do to fix/circumvent this rounding?  I understand price rounding features cannot be disabled because it's hardcoded into the framework but what solutions are there for this (most obviously) a typical problem?  I really did look before posting this, I know it must be a common request/issue or has been answered 1,000 times before but please guys, i'm desperate!

Thanks.

[i am using Prestashop v1.5.6.1 and it is installed with us-gb language by default, I have found it too difficult to change that too.  However I have configured it to use British Pounds!  Does this matter?]

post-768716-0-13748900-1396218556_thumb.png

post-768716-0-67048700-1396218556_thumb.png

Ha!  Would if I could, but there doesn't seem to be an option to put media in here past the initial post.  Obviously being a beginner you must excuse me but this forum platform type is all new to me, I can see the 'My Media' section, but I can't apply anything to it.  I have instead uploaded a screenshot to my MEGA cloud for you, the link is below.  I appreciate the quick response and the help dude!

LINK HERE

Ben

Edited by blongtau (see edit history)